How many fans here have seen all 57 Super Bowls?

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
I started watching at SB IV and have seen all since then.

I was a participant in Super Bowl XX’s Halftime Show (on Trumpet)! :D

FWIW, I’ve also played the national anthem at 10-15 times at San Antonio Spurs games in the old Hemisfair Arena, at the Pocono 500 (2002), and a Cubs game at Wrigley Field in 1986.

Last edited:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I’ve seen all of them.
That is one hell of an accomplishment.

I am not an old geezer like all of yall, so my streak didnt start until the late 80s, early 90s.

I do have all 3 of the Cowboy SB wins on VHS tapes, commemorative editions!!!

You know what really makes you feel old? My little girl was helping me clean out an old closet and she picked up a VHS tape and asked "how do you plug this into the computer daddy?"

Dam, I guess I am old after all:facepalm:

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I’ve watched them all, although some of them were on a (very) delayed basis lol. Well, actually complete broadcasts of Super Bowls 1 and 2 are elusive though I’ve seen what I can.

I’ve seen every Super Bowl live since Giants/Broncos.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yeah, we know Greg, and you probably invented football. "if you don't live in Dallas you can't be a fan"

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've been around for all
But I'm sure I missed a couple.
First playoff game I remember was the ice bowl, it cemented me in as a fan, of the stared helmets and the man in the funny hat.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I’m old enough to have seen both NFL championships before the SB, starting with the first two championships won by GB over Dallas.

Last edited:

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Some of you should remember when the Browns were in the NFL side of things and kept Dallas from championships. First Jim Brown and then Leroy Kelly.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
SB 25, Giants-Bills, is the 1st one I have a memory of, I was almost 7. For whatever reason I was watching it by myself on this tiny lil black and white TV in my parent's bedroom. Seen em all since.

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
I have watched at least part of each and every one. Several the entire game. My interest is not as great as it once was. First of all because the Cowboys are not involved and I have no confidence that they will be as long as Jones and Son are in charge. Second the "game" has turned into as much a theatrical production for television as it is football. Long half time shows and so many commercials make it boring to me. I love football but spare me the show biz stuff.

By the way, I am old enough to vividly recall the pre Super Bowl days when the NFL and AFL championship games were the final games. So, in total, I have see our Cowboys play in 8 SB (two in person) winning 5 and two pre Super Bowl NFL Championship game losing both.

Fmart322

Reaction score
I was born in 68.
I remember the SBs from the mid 70s. I probably started watching all the SBs at age 6 because I played Pop Warner football. So from about 1974 on over watched every SB except 1.
SB LIII, Pats vs Rams I got the flu. I woke up that morning fine, by 4pm I got terrible chills and back pain and fell asleep only to wake up at the very end of the game. By 11:30pm I went to the hospital and needed 3 IVs.
Lol