How many games before Garrett/Linehan get fired?

Batman1980

Reaction score
Geoff actually looked okay out there, it was Jarwin that looked lost.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Lee wasn't that great today... far from it actually. But, defense is definitely not why we lost. Well, I guess Garrett thinks it is, since he feels we should have won with 8 points I guess.
Oh I agree, I just thought it was very strange to see Lee bounce off such an unimposing receiver.

Carter

Reaction score
Garrett is here for a lifetime. They will never can him. Hes Jerrys adopted Son.

Linehan probably gets canned if this keeps up, but not before Season End.

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
Jerry won’t fire JG mid season. Now Scott I think may be on thin ice if they have a losing record and the offense looks like garbage going into the bye week 8 then I could see Scott being fired and JG is the OC. It’s JG’s job on the line might as well let him steer the ship.

Zman5

Reaction score

We played right into Panther's strength which is their LBs. We should have had WRs in the 5 receiver sets instead which would have taken out the LBs and had DBs in their which is their weakness.

That's just stupid.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I would not be adverse to seeing the Cowboys bottom out this year if it meant a new HC, OC and scheme and different approach to football in Dallas. Could also mean a top pick that garners a QB.

triplets_93

Reaction score
Jerrah... you need to cut them loose. If Garrett/Linehan are any good, then their genius will show forth in someone else's team...