How many of you are still going to watch?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I watch ... well because football is a fun hobby. Doesn’t control my life with a loss or a loss ;)
true, it used to get me real depressed when they lost, but after JG became HC, I started caring less, till I just really dont care if they lose , it is ho hum.
I did get into the 2014 season, and the 2016 season, but I didnt let myself have any hopes or expectations, that way when they did lose it wasnt a big deal.

And I sort of enjoyed the game today, liked seeing Cole have a good game, and a upcoming young team embarrass the Jones boys and JG.
The only bummer was I had picked the cowboys in the just for fun game :angry::banghead:
It is just a sport, and with being a cowboy fan, you better get used to being let down and shocked at how dumb the coaches are and jerry is and how the team
plays sometimes.

If they were to get a new HC and let him hire his own coaches, then I would be more invested again.:starspin:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Oh I’ll be watching.

Did you know the Ravens thought about firing Harbaugh last year. Their owner saw Flacco was struggling and the team was falling apart. The owner looked at everything and they decided to draft Lamar. The coach got with the program and Ravens turned it around.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
If you have watched this long, there is no new reason to quit watching now. You should have already stopped watching.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
We tend to (as humans) protect what we care about. In this case we care about the storied franchise called the Dallas Cowboys,

We see it's image being tarnished, so we try to protect and defend against the forces tarnishing the image. We do this in various methods, such as...

1. Ranting on public message boards, call into talk shows, blogs, social media, etc.
2. Boycott, stop watching or don't pay for anymore gear, Sunday Ticket, anything that puts revenue into the league or owners pot.
3. Reverse antipathy, beyond not caring but actually rooting for team embarrassment, blowout losses, bad coaching decisions, poor time management. Just to rub it in the face of the powers that be, basically proving their Idiocy. Thus attacking them to protect the franchise.

Except for the "not watching" part, I've done all of the above.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Heck, I knew this was a gonna be a crap show when they brought back JG...yes I'ma watch the 2019 Cowboys go all the way down.

ClearVision

Reaction score
We tend to (as humans) protect what we care about. In this case we care about the storied franchise called the Dallas Cowboys,

We see it's image being tarnished, so we try to protect and defend against the forces tarnishing the image. We do this in various methods, such as...

1. Ranting on public message boards, call into talk shows, blogs, social media, etc.
2. Boycott, stop watching or don't pay for anymore gear, Sunday Ticket, anything that puts revenue into the league or owners pot.
3. Reverse antipathy, beyond not caring but actually rooting for team embarrassment, blowout losses, bad coaching decisions, poor time management. Just to rub it in the face of the powers that be, basically proving their Idiocy. Thus attacking them to protect the franchise.

Except for the "not watching" part, I've done all of the above.
True true true hahahahaha!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If you have watched this long, there is no new reason to quit watching now. You should have already stopped watching.

I still watch, but for different reasons. My emotional investment in the results of this team is gone. If they win, cool. If they lose, I laugh at the old fool.

Jerry deserves to be embarrassed. His stubborn refusal to change after decades of failure, all while rewarding his kids for accomplishing nothing, has turned the Cowboys into a joke. I couldn't care less about how much money he makes. His team gets a lot of hype then flops. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
source.gif

Flamma

Reaction score
I had turned down two Sunday OT shifts on 12/15 and 12/22 because I wanted to watch the Cowboy games live.

I'll be checking tomorrow to see if they are still open.

I turned down 8 hours OT on Thanksgiving.