How many of you are watching the game next week?

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I haven't missed a snap of a Dallas game since the Bengals game in 2016, and I don't plan on missing any others this year.

I will say though that I had tickets to watch them play the Falcons and the Colts and sold those up the river after we lost to the Texans.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I’ll watch it and I’ll probably get falling down drunk to get thru it but by golly I’ll be watching it come hell or high water. I’ll run an extension cord to my roof!!

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'll watch the game until it becomes unwatchable. At the point where Dallas starts the 3 and outs and sack sack sack on every drive. The score will increasingly get worse and off goes the game.

So you will turn after the kickoff?

Techsass

Reaction score
People like you are the reason things never change. You won’t hold the accountable for obvious bad decisions
People like you???? Really? That's not how the world works. Jerry doesn't need my money.

KingRah

Reaction score
People like you???? Really? That's not how the world works. Jerry doesn't need my money.
Jerry doesn’t need my money. One person won’t matter. That’s the excuse. If that’s your response, there’s no point in ever complaining.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Of course I'll watch, my fandom for the Cowboys goes well beyond our lunatic owner.....the Cowboys will still be here long after he's decomposed.

Toro9

Reaction score
I didn't watch tonight's game because I don't have cable and can't get NBC through antenna. I could've found a way to watch it, but I was afraid the Cowboys would win... and they did. Nah... screw it. Screw this whole season.

Honestly, all i want from this team right now is to have young players play well but have it still not be enough to win.