How many of you have already written off Christian Parker?

CP seems to be a smart young man but he's inexperienced being a DC, inexperienced calling plays. Infact there is a lot of young coaches on this defensive staff. What we don't have much of is a veteran defensive coach who maybe former head coach or at least former defensive play caller in the defensive meeting rooms. We see this inexperience on the field, bad play calls no adjustments etc. need to see improvement, would help if he had more guidance.
Dallas defense has not made any adjustments at half time for the last three decades!
 
How many of you have already written off Christian Parker? Who thinks he is the right man for the job? Who is undecided?

I would love to hear some perspective on what you think we have (or don’t have) in Parker.
I hadnt but as recently reported if he truly believes that a defense is built from the secondary forward then i cant wait to get rid of him
 
I'm unsure on Parker but even after only a few ballgames, he really hasn't given confidence.

I've seen enough of our Head Coach. My son's middle school coach's wife's eight year old niece could have handled the end of that game Sunday better than what he did.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
476,061
Messages
14,660,323
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top