How many of you miss games not broadcast in your area?

Madtowner

Reaction score
Former Sunday Ticket subscriber for 20 years. In Wisconsin there are many NFC North games televised, though Cowboys have been on most of the time this year. The last two years I’ve used Amazon Fire TV to stream games not televised in my area- works great!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This is why the NFL is meant to be for fans following their local and or regional teams so you’ll get all of the games.

This is how the NFL is set up. And if you move away from your local area there is the Sunday Ticket. Or a sports bar. Most major cities even have team sports fan clubs where they get together to watch games at someone’s house or venue.

There’s really no excuse in todays media era to miss a game besides poor life choices or priorities. Otherwise you’ll just be a casual fan like many here locally are who don’t watch all of the games. Which is fine.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Seeing another thread made me think of this. How many of you miss games because they are not "Broadcast," in your local area?

Also, the NFL Game Pass can be had for pretty cheap and will allow you to watch every game as soon as they end if watching games is a problem for you.

CAT JAMS !!!!!!

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I miss games played on CBS at home. Luckily that's what bars are for.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
If you follow all of the Cowboys beat writers on Twitter (Helman,Spags,Eatman,Rob Phillips etc.) you pretty much get play by play, if you cant watch the game at home or at a bar for whatever reason......And theres always Yahoo Sports or ESPN Apps

ICP

Reaction score
There is always a way to see a game that's not broadcast in your area.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
My great friend “Kodi” hooks me up with free HD streams when the Cowboys are not on.

Last edited:

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We live in NW Montana and have missed roughly half the games this year as either the Seahawks or 49er's take precedent.

So, I am glued to this website, catch snippets during halftime and, as mentioned earlier, live vicariously through you guys - am looking at you @stasheroo

And, yes, NFL ticket is an option but, after having it for years, I simply refuse it now, but that's another story.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We live in NW Montana and have missed roughly half the games this year as either the Seahawks or 49er's take precedent.

So, I am glued to this website, catch snippets during halftime and, as mentioned earlier, live vicariously through you guys - am looking at you @stasheroo

And, yes, NFL ticket is an option but, after having it for years, I simply refuse it now, but that's another story.

I’ll do my best to send updates, but the guys in the game day thread do a FAR better job.