How many plan on buying attending a game in Dallas after yesterday?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Man you got dat money
you can do games on the cheap. Depending on where you are coming from, you can get round trip air for 200 bucks, game tickets for 150ish. its not like Im buying super bowl tickets.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
This is singularly one of the most arrogant and condescending posts I've ever read. I have been to hundreds of games/events across all sports, pro and college. You think I made that comment in a vacuum? I choose not to attend a cowboys game because the cost would be exhorbitent to the value I place on the experience. Part two of that is I don't want to reward Jerry for putting out a mediocre product for the past quarter century.

Congrats on your awesome life though, I guess.

I dont even know if my post was responding to you or not.. if it was it was simple. The poster was knocking going to the game live, because the Cowboys always lose (obviously total crap).
The poster was saying that Cowboys home games are full of OPPOSING teams fans (more crap)
Costs and what is really expensive is different for all of us. I go to multiple games, but im not sitting in the 200s at the 50 yard line.
Complaining about the cost of beer, the traffic, the people, the restrooms and blah blah blah blah blah... is all garbage FOR ME. And part two of your "Logic," is I guess saying that almost all fans in the NFL should stay home each week, because if you pay attention, much of the league is mediocre every year. The 1st place titans looked like garbage today. The rams? garbage, the Ravens? Garbage. in week 15, there will likely be 20 teams all vying for a playoff spot, That just means a bunch of mediocre all the way around. So should all of those fans just stay home?

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
I dont even know if my post was responding to you or not.. if it was it was simple. The poster was knocking going to the game live, because the Cowboys always lose (obviously total crap).
The poster was saying that Cowboys home games are full of OPPOSING teams fans (more crap)
Costs and what is really expensive is different for all of us. I go to multiple games, but im not sitting in the 200s at the 50 yard line.
Complaining about the cost of beer, the traffic, the people, the restrooms and blah blah blah blah blah... is all garbage FOR ME. And part two of your "Logic," is I guess saying that almost all fans in the NFL should stay home each week, because if you pay attention, much of the league is mediocre every year. The 1st place titans looked like garbage today. The rams? garbage, the Ravens? Garbage. in week 15, there will likely be 20 teams all vying for a playoff spot, That just means a bunch of mediocre all the way around. So should all of those fans just stay home?

Nice backpedal into a double down on your stoopid.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I will never spend money to see a Cowboys game in person as long as the refs are allowed to dictate our games. I saw Jerry's reaction and it's little bit late. This has been going on for years now so don't get mad now when they do it on Thanksgiving.

Imagine spending your Thanksgiving Day at AT&T Stadium and watching the refs throw a flag every 2 minutes of play. Completely unwatchable and something should have been done about it years ago.
Wah

J_Allen

Reaction score

Thank you so much for the well thought out reply. We all appreciate it.

I'm assuming people in the Cowboys organization monitor this page. This post has been on the front page for a couple of days now. That was part of the reason why I made it in the first place.

I really look forward to your replies on my next post.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the well thought out reply. We all appreciate it.

I'm assuming people in the Cowboys organization monitor this page. This post has been on the front page for a couple of days now. That was part of the reason why I made it in the first place.

I really look forward to your replies on my next post.

and you think what could possibly change as a result of anyone in the Cowboys watching this thread? You think they will try harder to win??

shabazz

Reaction score
Nothing new. The refs been pulling this crap since the Romo years.....