How many points does Dallas have to score in Seattle?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
...all I know, we need luck, ball security and commit less bonehead mistakes. I see this game as a draw. Hoping Dallas can pull it out.

Luck would be nice but after watching this team the first 2 weeks i'll sign for just having less bonehead mistakes and love our chances.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I'm going to go with 34 or 35. If we can get an early lead and then control the TOP.

Feels like a game that both teams might start to settle in a little bit and be a little more solid on both sides of the ball.

Of course with DangerRuss, they could score 60.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
There D could not get a rush on Cam and now there Safety and Bruce Irvin are out. We should be able to move the ball with no problem.

Aven8

Reaction score
The Rams game looked like it was going to be a shootout too and that never materialized. You never know how these games are going to go. I want to attack (like @CATCH17 said). Screw this waiting around stuff. If you can score 60 do it. Russell won’t quit, why should we!

Flamma

Reaction score
I am not disappointed with any loss as long as it's to a better team or one that played better. That Rams loss didn't bother me at all and I picked the Cowboys to win.

I agree completely. But in 2014 and 2016 at one point I expected the Cowboys to win. I'm not quite there yet this season. And it took more than 2 weeks to get there in those seasons too. I will remain optimistic until it is no longer possible.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
EKqH3FoXYAAhP0Q

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If that is the case, we have no shot.
I disagree, they can score. They shot themselves in all 3 feet in the first half of that ATL game.

SEA's D is not what it's been in the past; however, Adams is coming on and he wanted to come to DAL and they didn't make that deal so he might be looking to Moss the Cowboys. And Wagner was out the last time they played in SEA and ran the ball on them.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Score early and as often as they can. Don't take your foot off the gas until the game is over. One thing I hated about the Garrett teams was when we took the lead we would always just let our foot off the gas and try to hold on to the lead instead of continuing to score.

Deep_South

Reaction score
I think we need 45, and even at that we'll have to hold off the mad skills of Russell Wilson.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree completely. But in 2014 and 2016 at one point I expected the Cowboys to win. I'm not quite there yet this season. And it took more than 2 weeks to get there in those seasons too. I will remain optimistic until it is no longer possible.
They're still the Beast of the East in my mind and I won't worry about the playoffs until they get here.

Man, so much can change in the blink of an eye. The Niners strength of their team was just depleted and that shot of Shanahan summed up what has happened to their season. They will be lucky to have a winning record, let alone win their own division. Hell, that could end up in 4th place in the West.

I expect the Cowboys to lose in SEA because I think SEA is the better team. I am looking forward to seeing how much better because that's the measuring stick. Wilson is just playing out of his mind.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Score early and as often as they can. Don't take your foot off the gas until the game is over. One thing I hated about the Garrett teams was when we took the lead we would always just let our foot off the gas and try to hold on to the lead instead of continuing to score.
Definition of playing not to lose. Great teams don't put their foot on the opponent's neck and then give them air.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
This game could turn into one of those Denver games when Romo was the QB and we let Manning score on a booth leg, in the 50's for both.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
You never know how these games will unfold.

Maybe we get lucky and Seattle pulls a Dallas and fumbles 10 times in the first quarter.

I think our defense needs to hold them to 27 for us to have a chance so i'll go 28 points.

It's going to be a super frustrating game because that little rat Russell Wilson will be running all over the place and distributing the ball quickly.

+1...He's an All-Pro who's been in the same offense several years and it shows. Think Tony Romo and his last few games.....knowledge and experience were off the chart. I honestly believe our best chance is to slow the game down, keep him on the sideline. Even if that means running the ball 50+ times.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
All I know is the dak lovers are going to have to come back to reality once they see daks usual performance against a good team.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you are Carroll, what do you do? He likes to run the ball but he knows that's what the Cowboys would like to do and control the clock and game. Does he want to put the game on his run game v the Cowboys run game or his QB v the Cowboys QB? If that's me, I want my QB and WR's up against that pass D and I want the Cowboys forced out of their run game.