How many QBs go before 17

Dalmations202

Reaction score
my guess is that Burrow, Tua, Herbert are all taken before 17.
Fromm and Hurts taken most likely top of 2.
Anthony Gordon from Wash State should be the one Dallas looks at in the 5-7 range, IMO. How good is MM as a QB coach for development?

reddyuta

Reaction score
Yeah not sure about that or else Dak would've went before the fourth rd in the first place. Time will tell but Dak in college was eh too me and I know being a LSU fan and watching miss st

i am sure,i have seen both Dak and Herbert many times in college and Dak has many things going for him but Herbert is a josh allen clone but with lesser arm .i have seen Dak get better a lot every year and i think its easier to predict his further improvement than Herbert amounting to anything .

Beaker42

Reaction score
Burrow, Tua, Herbert and Fromm. Don't know what scouts thoughts are on Fromm. I liked what I have seen from him but granted I have not seen a lot. I think the consensus is that Tua does not make it past the Dolphins. Have not watched Herbert much either but when I did I was very concerned!
Fromm won’t go before 17.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I’m curious how many QBs you guys think will go before #17. How many players with first round grades do you think there will be in this draft.

I think the ideal scenario for us is several go before we pick and a QB is on the board at #17 that someone may want to move up a small amount to get. I would sure like to see us get two more picks in the top 3 rounds out of a short trade back and still end up getting a guy with a true first round grade.
Burrow
Tua
Herbert

And i think the dark horse will be Love. If he does good in his workouts and interviews good i think he could be a guy in the top half of the draft.

Id look at Love for the Colts

Beaker42

Reaction score
Burrow
Tua
Herbert

And i think the dark horse will be Love. If he does good in his workouts and interviews good i think he could be a guy in the top half of the draft.

Id look at Love for the Colts
Isn’t Brissett their guy? You think they’d spend their 1st on a QB that isn’t considered on of the top 3-4 guys?

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Isn’t Brissett their guy? You think they’d spend their 1st on a QB that isn’t considered on of the top 3-4 guys?
Brissett shouldnt be any teams QB for the future. He's a very good backup and a guy you could count on for a spot start

timb2

Reaction score
I am thinking possibly 4 Burrow,Herbert,Tua,and Eason

cnuball21

Reaction score
I’d say Joe, Tua and Herbert are locks...them well get a surprise 4th.

This class is strong at OT and WR, and the more offensive players that go before our pick the better.

I think we’re going to have a good chance at securing a strong 1st round grade defender at 17.

Flamma

Reaction score
I’m curious how many QBs you guys think will go before #17. How many players with first round grades do you think there will be in this draft.

I think the ideal scenario for us is several go before we pick and a QB is on the board at #17 that someone may want to move up a small amount to get. I would sure like to see us get two more picks in the top 3 rounds out of a short trade back and still end up getting a guy with a true first round grade.

In order for that to happen some team is going to have to worry that Miami is going to take a QB in the first round. But if they already took one at pick #5, no one will offer us anything to trade up. They'll make the offer to the Raiders.