How many rushing yards will Baltimore have against us?

Can we stop the run?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Two head attack with Jackson and Henry, will we continue to let teams run through us, or will we get things together and play better defense???? Who will have the better game

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Your poll is kinda ....... odd. What if Henry rushes for 85 yards or Jackson rushes for 65? There's not an option for those.

Give me your thoughts!!!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Your poll is kinda ....... odd. What if Henry rushes for 85 yards? There's not an option for that.

Give me your thoughts!
My thoughts are I'm hoping our D plays better so we don't have to relive this mess, COOG is new doing polls, this is my 3rd week, give me time!!!!! @big dog cowboy bugged me about making them, I'm waiting on his criticism as his criticism gets me through my day!!!!

MarcusRock

Reaction score
My thoughts are I'm hoping our D plays better so we don't have to relive this mess, COOG is new doing polls, this is my 3rd week, give me time!!!!! @big dog cowboy bugged me about making them, I'm waiting on his criticism as his criticism gets me through my day!!!!
Maybe the stress is getting to you. You should take a break from posting threads ...... for the rest of the season.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Maybe the stress is getting to you. You should take a break from posting threads ...... for the rest of the season.
You wouldn't have anyone to ask about your thoughts, i'm the only one on here that cares!!!! The forum would be so empty without me!! :lmao:

shabazz

Reaction score
Coogs, this is a tough one for sure.

And that's because it's so damn obvious that a GREAT rushing team is being so overwhelmingly predicted to destroy us that I'm starting to wonder about it

This team has had a Jeckyl and Hyde personality in that one week they look like world beaters and than UNPREDICTABLY gives up 250 rushing yards to a 4 win Cardinals team.

It makes no logical sense but perhaps this week, the Defense decides not to get punked and pushed around and bounce back......that's part of their Jeckyl and Hyde thing.

I wouldn't bet on this game for love or money.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I went with Jackson "goes wild". However, I also think Henry will get a lot of yards too, and the combined rushing will be around 200 yards.
I think for some reason these guys feel the pressure and perform much better. Also he's a threat (Henry) but he isn't as quick as a Kamara, but as I said I think they play better

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Coogs, this is a tough one for sure.

And that's because it's so damn obvious that a GREAT rushing team is being so overwhelmingly predicted to destroy us that I'm starting to wonder about it

This team has had a Jeckyl and Hyde personality in that one week they look like world beaters and than UNPREDICTABLY gives up 250 rushing yards to a 4 win Cardinals team.

It makes no logical sense but perhaps this week, the Defense decides not to get punked and pushed around and bounce back......that's part of their Jeckyl and Hyde thing.

I wouldn't bet on this game for love or money.
That's why you're a trusted poster in here!!!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ravens will have 72 yards rushing and -45 in passing. We will get 12 sacks. Overshown used as a spy on Lamar He is contained in the pocket. Can't pass, gets sacked.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ravens will have 72 yards rushing and -45 in passing. We will get 12 sacks. Overshown used as a spy on Lamar He is contained in the pocket. Can't pass, gets sacked.
notice how when I say "give your thoughts" he never reminds me, but when don't he's on my back about it. Get it together big fella

Aven8

Reaction score
Jackson will get 100 fairly easy. Our DE’s will bite on the RPO’s all game long