How many rushing yards will Baltimore have against us?

Can we stop the run?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

fivetwos

Reaction score
Meh….too many times in this league the exact opposite of what is supposed to happen is what actually happens.

I expect they will play well and have a shot to win. I’m a little too used to failure to claim that they will.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Two head attack with Jackson and Henry, will we continue to let teams run through us, or will we get things together and play better defense???? Who will have the better game
we have always had trouble containing running QBs, so Jackson is going to get his. Henry is a load and with our tackling (lack thereof), he is going to get a lot of yards after contact. I think they will go for over 200 yards rushing. control the clock for 35 minutes. the run game will set up play action and with their two TEs, we are going to get beat deep several times. this is a 34-16 type of game. 34 because baltimore is going to run a lot and eat the clock.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I would take 25-50 yards for Jackson right now and not have to think about it. He’ll likely put up 70 yards plus on the ground. The last time we faced Jackson, he put up 94 rushing yards and a TD. That was against our historically bad 2020 defense. However, our defense looked every bit as bad last week as our 2020 defense. I’m not even sure we had as bad a defensive game in 2020 as we had last week. What’s so concerning about this game is having to try and defend Jackson and Henry. Having to key on both players could make for a long day.

CWR

Reaction score
I don't believe we'll allow LJ to decimate us on the ground. He will do damage on 3rd down a couple times and get his, but under 50. Henry ill put at close to 100.

TexasBacon

Reaction score
Maybe Overshown spying Jackson will limit him. Ya know, if Overshown actually plays. This will almost certainly be Henry's "get right" game against the bodies we are throwing out there at DT. I know this shouldn't be a shock but I genuinely can't believe Jerry is being this hardheaded. It's insane. Maybe this roster really is too far away from contending to warrant trading for players to fill the egregious holes at DT and RB.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Jackson and Henry run for a combined 400 yards.

120 yards of passing as well.

520 yards of offense from the Ravens total, likely breaking the NFL record.

Creeper

Reaction score
Jackson is going to get at least 85 yards. Who is going to stop him?

Henry and Co will probably get another 85 yards or so for a total of about 170. But down two DTs going into this game and Watkins playing after having 1 week of practice could make the total a lot worse.

The question is, will the Cowboys give up 300 yards on the ground to anyone this year. I think Atlanta will do it. 200 for Robinson and 100 for everyone else.