How many will agree

RoboQB

Reaction score
218e6115ec1361f3d46312cbf91d704e.gif
Lmao!

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
This was no luck at all. We kept punching back, and in the end, landed the final knock out blow.

:flagwave:

JayFord

Reaction score
This is how games are won vs playoff teams

You not finna just blow everybody out sometimes you just survive

LonnieElam

Reaction score
Nope. It's only the refs' help when it's another team. Nobody here will admit it.

plasticman

Reaction score
It's all exciting and everything, but I really don't mind the 20 point leads.

Flamma

Reaction score
Had we'd beaten Philly at the end of that game, I'd call that lucky. But at no point in this game did I think Seattle should win.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Attributing the Cowboys' winning with "Philly Luck" is a load of crap. Philly wins with the help of the officials, Dallas won last night by gritting it out and outlasting the Seahawks. The Cowboys home win streak extends to 14 games, with the potential 15th win scheduled to be played on 10 Dec in prime time, 7:20 PM CST on NBC against those same lucky Philly Eagles.

Bagman

Reaction score
This board is full of people saying Philly is lucky.

The "no win situation" exists in your own mind. You hear what you want to hear and filter out anything that doesn't fit that. No one in postgame said Dallas got lucky.
Are you drunk ? Illiterate ? The OP said, We had that Philly luck. Reading comprehension is VERY IMPORTANT. I just replied to the original post. Thats what we do here, professor.