How much better and faster could Zeke be if he lost 8 pounds?

KingRah

Reaction score
hes at least 230 and rinds 4.47. Pa was 220 and ran 4.40. His on field speed was amazing. Zeke is about a step 1/2 slower than a p. Losing 7 or 8 pounds would make him more explosive and probably a better route runner.

dallas72

Reaction score
Weight helps with the pounding he takes....ya hes faster BUT would be more fragile

KingRah

Reaction score
He'd still be 220. He'd have a better chance of making guys miss which would allow him to get the yards on less carries.

KingRah

Reaction score
hes at least 230 and rinds 4.47. Pa was 220 and ran 4.40. His on field speed was amazing. Zeke is about a step 1/2 slower than a p. Losing 7 or 8 pounds would make him more explosive and probably a better route runner.
Well I just read an article saying Zeke lost 3 or 4 pounds. I"m guessing that puts him around 230. Hopefully he gets to 224. It's also discouraging since he got chased down by Mike Jenkins. At least he's still the best back in the game. I just wish he had his rookie breakaway speed.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Well I just read an article saying Zeke lost 3 or 4 pounds. I"m guessing that puts him around 230. Hopefully he gets to 224. It's also discouraging since he got chased down by Mike Jenkins. At least he's still the best back in the game. I just wish he had his rookie breakaway speed.

Link to article?

DcFootball4

Reaction score

He is good the way he is, the guy can take a beating and lay the wood. Same as Dak.