How much does Zeke weigh for real?

KingRah

Reaction score
i think he weighs 240. The listed weight on the teams site is never right. Julius Jones was listed at 212, but admitted that he was 207. Eddie lacy was listed at 250 but really weighed 267. I remember combine Zeke. He was a lot smaller than he is today. You can also tell by him getting chased down by m Jenkins who ran 4.54. He may eat himself out of the hall if fame.

Mr_437

Reaction score
i think he weighs 240. The listed weight on the teams site is never right. Julius Jones was listed at 212, but admitted that he was 207. Eddie lacy was listed at 250 but really weighed 267. I remember combine Zeke. He was a lot smaller than he is today. You can also tell by him getting chased down by m Jenkins who ran 4.54. He may eat himself out of the hall if fame.
How big is Dak, really?
Some say 240, and that's too big for him at 6'2.

Zeke, idk, probably like 232.
Yes, watching Jenkins walk him down was eye opening.

Dak n Zeke at rookie weight again, would that make a positive difference?

KingRah

Reaction score
How big is Dak, really?
Some say 240, and that's too big for him at 6'2.

Zeke, idk, probably like 232.
Yes, watching Jenkins walk him down was eye opening.

Dak n Zeke at rookie weight again, would that make a positive difference?
I think needs to be 223-225. The think that made him special as a rookie was power and breakable speed.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
He just a haircut so he is down to 230

KingRah

Reaction score
He just a haircut so he is down to 230
Zeke s at least 235. Gurley is 224. Amp was 220. They’re still big and fast.!zeke will have a chance to be the goat at 224. At his current weight, he’s a hall of famer.

KingRah

Reaction score
The Madden guys noticed. His speed was decreased today by two points.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Super Chunk looks like he’s easily pushing mid-230s.

KingRah

Reaction score
Dak truly is a coward at q b. That’s what’s holding this offense back. He’s a coward and he’s inaccurate.

KingRah

Reaction score
I look forward to the day he’s no longer on this team. He’s a stain on the star.