How much $ is a football autographed by the 2014/2016 Cowboys OL worth?

millennial_legend

Reaction score
Asking for a friend. He got lucky to meet all 5 at a DC formal and they all autographed his standard, NFL sized Wilson football, left to right in the proper order. He's interested in selling.

Ballpark??

ksadler1

Reaction score
Same as everything else. Whatever you can get someone to pay for it.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Unfortunately, those guys didn't (and haven't) really accomplished anything yet. I personally wouldn't pay over $100 for it and that would depend on what the ball is worth...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Took the words right out of my mouth. Unfortunately, those guys didn't (and haven't) really accomplished anything yet. I personally wouldn't pay over $100 for it and that would depend on what the ball is worth...
Wow, that's cold.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Asking for a friend. He got lucky to meet all 5 at a DC formal and they all autographed his standard, NFL sized Wilson football, left to right in the proper order. He's interested in selling.

Ballpark??
Yes, Ballpark Hot Dogs but the large package of bun length ones.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It will be worth more than you would pay now if they have some postseason success. If you can afford it now it may pay off in the future.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I have Mike Singletary autographed football unless you get COA and other stuff it is more a collectible instead of collectors item.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I have a Duke football signed by the 1993 Cowboys the whole team Mel Renfro got it signed for me when I worked for him. And no it is not for sale.