How much is Coaching?

sportsman

Reaction score
When you lose a big game it is easy to point fingers. Into the 4th season, this team seems to be missing the killer factor needed to take the next step.

The one thing I have said over the last couple of years that has been missing is the lack of play makers. Special teams, which I thought was BP strength, but has been a weakness. We don't block punts, we don't run back punts or kickoffs.

After 4 years we are stuck in Mud.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
When your former offensive coordinator has his team at 5-1 and your team is sitting at 3-3 with the man he replaced who was the former Texans head coach who never had a winning season, and your defense is still sucking and the same constant is the coordinator but you've upgraded the talent, is this a question that really needs to be asked?

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
Dallas' schemes are terrible. When's the last time that Dallas had a blitzer unabated?

I think the most telling play was where Dallas rushed 8 and all were picked up. The 3-4 can give options if you're willing to take them and evidently, Dallas isn't.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski;1110590 said:
Dallas' schemes are terrible. When's the last time that Dallas had a blitzer unabated?

I think the most telling play was where Dallas rushed 8 and all were picked up. The 3-4 can give options if you're willing to take them and evidently, Dallas isn't.

almost never is the answer to question one...in fact when we do blitz on the vast majority of them the QB seems to have MORE time to throw

and whatever zone defenses this team tried to play, they freaking suck...holes all over the place, even when they are on a short field

David

alancdc

Reaction score
Coaching.... I would not have given Drew the chance to mess up at the end of the 1st half. MBIII was killer inside the 5 for the past 2 years.