How much would it cost to sign 29-year old Beast Mode?

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
I think Seattle will part ways with him this off-season to save money. I read he's "leaning towards retirement" but I'm not buying it.

Sign him to a 3-year deal (team option after this year) and pair him with Run DMC and Dunbar. We'll instantly recapture our 2014 magic and run our way to SB 51.

Gotta believe he wouldn't cost that much. Do it Jerry! :D

gmoney112

Reaction score
I think Seattle will part ways with him this off-season to save money. I read he's "leaning towards retirement" but I'm not buying it.

Sign him to a 3-year deal (team option after this year) and pair him with Run DMC and Dunbar. We'll instantly recapture our 2014 magic and run our way to SB 51.

Anyone contemplating retirement already has.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

SMH. This isn't Madden.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Don't do it Jerry.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
RB is not the position to fill with aging vets. It's a young mans position. Pass.

I agree, he is probably only good as short yardage back to get that one or two tough yards, but will be too expensive.