News: How new NFL mental health policy helps Randy Gregory

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Nobody knows for certain if and/or when the NFL might see fit to revoke their harsh, archaic ways of dealing with marijuana. Hopefully, it should be as soon as possible to rectify the misgivings of the past. Their favoring of prescribing opioids in preference to cannabis in its treatment is clearly as absurd as their punishment for its use is overly harsh and sadly, highly counterproductive as well.

Last edited:

J12B

Reaction score
Nobody knows for certain if and/or when the NFL might see fit to revoke their harsh, archaic ways of dealing with marijuana. Hopefully, it might be as soon as possible to rectify the misgivings of the past. Their favoring of prescribing opioids in preference to cannabis in its treatment is clearly as absurd as their punishment is harsh and counterproductive.

Excellent post :clap:

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Nobody knows for certain if and/or when the NFL might see fit to revoke their harsh, archaic ways of dealing with marijuana. Hopefully, it might be as soon as possible to rectify the misgivings of the past. Their favoring of prescribing opioids in preference to cannabis in its treatment is clearly as absurd as their punishment is harsh and counterproductive.
Exactly what I told my wife. She still kicked me out. :laugh:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I think JJ knew this was coming and it’s why he said he holds hope that Gregory may see the field this year.. maybe Irving should have kept his mouth shut.

Valid point -- Irving was seemingly a poor choice as a self-anointed hero of "doing the right thing."

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The medical community has already accepted marijuana as an acceptable medication tool - and most states have, too. It's high time the NFL came around.

I had no idea that this was actually the case. So, I googled it and it turns out that 33 states and the District of Columbia have actually approved the prescribing and use of medical marijuana. Unfortunately, Texas isn't one of them! :rolleyes:

Additionally, there are only certain things that it can legally be prescribed for and each state varies.

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Lol, the NFL will help Gregory when he is allowed to again participate in team practice and play!!!

John813

Reaction score
I think JJ knew this was coming and it’s why he said he holds hope that Gregory may see the field this year.. maybe Irving should have kept his mouth shut.

I don't think they were going to re-sign him anyways.

Dude was awol most of the season, and he wasn't suspended.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Nobody knows for certain if and/or when the NFL might see fit to revoke their harsh, archaic ways of dealing with marijuana. Hopefully, it should be as soon as possible to rectify the misgivings of the past. Their favoring of prescribing opioids in preference to cannabis in its treatment is clearly as absurd as their punishment for its use is overly harsh and sadly, highly counterproductive as well.

Unfortunately, it's run by a bunch of old guys who think this was a documentary.

81CHbUysmaL._SY445_.jpg

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Are you joking

You have one test a year and if you pass you can smoke til you choke

You have to stop for a month in March or July when there is very little pain

If you do manage to fail this open book test then you have to stay clean for 90 days to go back to zero

If not then you have to fail 3 more times to miss 4 games.......the horror

Less than 1% of the NFL playes are caught by this policy

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am sure once the NFL comes to its senses, there will still be a Dallas exception to suspend their players. :lmao: