How SORE was Romo this morning?

newlander

Reaction score
I bet you he had treatment until late last night on that back. ON the other hand, if I had Jessica Simpson to nurse me back to health....that would help.....ALOT:bow:

Don Corleone

Reaction score
I'm sure Jessica is taking good care of him. He didn't look too worried yesterday.

:laugh2:

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
newlander;2495650 said:
I bet you he had treatment until late last night on that back. ON the other hand, if I had Jessica Simpson to nurse me back to health....that would help.....ALOT:bow:

Madden said Romo would spend the next two days in bed.

newlander

Reaction score
Hmmmmm lurker....the next two days in bed..........that lucky dog.

Reaction score
I was yelling at the TV last night for him to stand up and not sit on the bench. ANYONE who has had a back injury knows that once it stiffens and gets tight. It's over.

Good job sticking it out Tony but it will hurt when he farts, laughs or boinks of the next 3 days.

Get well soon! We need you

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I would think it hurts a lot less walking away with the win instead of a loss. I was proud of the job Romo did last night given all the BS he has had to put up with. Lastnight was the 1st step in shutting up his critics

newlander

Reaction score
I agree Doomsday: including me. I've been hard on the guy: especially after last week, BUT that performance last night: major props.

brickman

Reaction score
Tony was a man's man last night. You could tell he was hurting and he just stood in there and did his job. That is a leader for all of you who questioned him.
:bow:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
newlander;2495725 said:
I agree Doomsday: including me. I've been hard on the guy: especially after last week, BUT that performance last night: major props.

He did it just for you, newlander, just for you!!

:rolleyes:

:laugh2:

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
The way Madden was talking about it, I figured Tony would be done for the season.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'm sure he was in a lot of pain last night. But I imagine Jessica did all she could to make sure it all felt better. :p

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Hostile;2496414 said:
I hurt for him last night.

I started to and then I remembered how much I make and how much he makes and it eased my pain :)

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
lurkercowboy;2495709 said:
Madden said Romo would spend the next two days in bed.

Wouldn't you be in bed if Jessica was nursing you back to health? ;)

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
peplaw06;2496569 said:
The way Madden was talking about it, I figured Tony would be done for the season.

How many times did we sack Manning?
I did not see any stats on that last night ......