How superstitious are you guys?

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
If it folds I'm picking it up!:laugh:
I picked a sack up in a liquor store parking lot that had a Dollar bill hanging out of it There were 21 100$ bills inside of it when I opened it up and 20 qtr. ounce baggies of hoochie was about 35 years ago

Winonesoon

Reaction score
I picked a sack up in a liquor store parking lot that had a Dollar bill hanging out of it There were 21 100$ bills inside of it when I opened it up and 20 qtr. ounce baggies of hoochie was about 35 years ago

cowboyec

Reaction score
my superstitions depend on how significant the winning streak is.
3 or more.....oh,yeah...same jersey...same eat...same drink...same seat,etc...
less than 3....i'm thinkin about them...and begin preperations accordingly.

Winonesoon

Reaction score
OIP.yRA77T5u_cphbqhKhXsduAHaEK

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
When I was a kid , I wouldn't use the bathroom during a cowboys game because I thought they would lose the game if I did:lmao:
And you have a weaker bladder now that you're older, don't ya? Folks, I think we found the root of our problem!!

Fredbeard

Reaction score
And you have a weaker bladder now that you're older, don't ya? Folks, I think we found the root of our problem!!
well....
I stopped as soon as the cowboys lost even though I held my pee. Thank God or my prostate would be shot by age 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!