How to get NFL Gamepass for a little over $100

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
The NFL doesn't allow Gamepass in the USA, so you have to fool them into thinking you are from another country. There are two ways to do it. With this method, you can get it for around $110.50.

STEP 1: Changing your country of origin

Free: Hola Unblocker Extension for Chrome. Change your country to NL and you can sign up and watch. The problem is that it is usually slow. Once you are logged in, you can disable it. You have to do this every time, which sucks.
$1.99/mo.: Adfreetime.com You change the DNS settings on your router, and it will automatically do everything for you. There is a bit of setup involved there, so read their guide. This is my preferred method, as it is MUCH easier to do. You can also manually set your DNS in your laptop if you spend a lot of time in hotels, like I do.

STEP 2: Signing up

Go here: https://gamepass.nfl.com/nflgp/secure/packages
DO NOT CLICK THE FREE TRIAL LINK! You want to click the link below it, which says View All Products.
velhKDZ.png

Click the $129.99 plan. Go through the signup process, but BEFORE you submit your payment, use the promo code REP15.
Once you apply it, the price should drop to $110.50. You can also split it into 4 payments of $30.59. Just make sure you re-apply the promo code if you change it.
GzZAPPg.png

onKtbk6.png

Just sign up with your normal address and credit card. If you have android, you can download the app to your phone or tablet via this link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2396056

This method is superior to DirecTV Sunday Ticket Streaming. This also includes Redzone and NFL Network, as well as every game since 2009, along with All 22 game film, and also the entire NFL Network show library.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I once said people here would complain if you gave them $20.

Now we have proof.;)

That, and he missed the point of the thread. Gamepass allows you to watch the games live, which isn't available in the USA, probably due to the DirecTV agreement. Saving the 15% is just a bonus.

Beats_By_Zeke

Reaction score
I would try it, but I would be very cautious. If the nfl tryd to stop people in the U.S from using other countries servers this year, it would suck if they found a way to block it and im out 100 bucks. Not saying it will happend. But im going to wait see if some one breaks thru the gamepass for free this year, before buying this. Thanks anyway.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I would try it, but I would be very cautious. If the nfl tryd to stop people in the U.S from using other countries servers this year, it would suck if they found a way to block it and im out 100 bucks. Not saying it will happend. But im going to wait see if some one breaks thru the gamepass for free this year, before buying this. Thanks anyway.

It's not offered for free anymore in the Netherlands.

21Savage

newnationcb
Reaction score
I don't believe it will work because from first hand experience when I go back to Windsor, Canada my gamerewind subscription stops working automatically. And when I first moved to the US from Canada, my gamepass subscription stopped working automatically. Their server identity and revocation technology is on point.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I don't believe it will work because from first hand experience when I go back to Windsor, Canada my gamerewind subscription stops working automatically. And when I first moved to the US from Canada, my gamepass subscription stopped working automatically. Their server identity and revocation technology is on point.

That is why you need Hola Unblocker or Adfreetime. It shows your origin country as something outside of the US. I am watching it right now on my TV.

i dont see no 129.99 plan. Lowest one is 169.99

It should look like this:

WMFbnpM.png

Staubacher

Reaction score
Cyber Bob - I just did this my friend, with the discount code and all! Many many thanks!

I already have it going on my Windows 7 laptop.

I can't get the app on my Google Nexus 7 tablet or Iphone though..any advice?

Thanks again buddy