How to get Roger Staubach autograph?

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
Hey,

My boyfriend got me a stitched #12 jersey. Unfortunately, the smallest size was L, which is too big, and I could never wear it. So, I think the best thing would be to get his signature, and then put it in a frame.

Anyone know how I could find out of a website where I can get info on where autograph signing will be or where he might make appearances? Thanks!

Big Dakota

Reaction score
VietCowboy;3274720 said:
Hey,

My boyfriend got me a stitched #12 jersey. Unfortunately, the smallest size was L, which is too big, and I could never wear it. So, I think the best thing would be to get his signature, and then put it in a frame.

Anyone know how I could find out of a website where I can get info on where autograph signing will be or where he might make appearances? Thanks!
That Collectors Showcase of America show on March 27th is up by DC, about 650 miles if you're in Nashville.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
Big Dakota;3274761 said:
That Collectors Showcase of America show on March 27th is up by DC, about 650 miles if you're in Nashville.

Looks like i can mail it in and have them mail it back. Anyone done this and how was your experience? Thanks!

Big Dakota

Reaction score
VietCowboy;3274773 said:
Looks like i can mail it in and have them mail it back. Anyone done this and how was your experience? Thanks!
I did it many times back in the mid 90's and it always worked fine. These guys are major players in the hobby so you probably won't have to worry as long as you buy insurance and make sure you put a note in with the jersey where you want him to sign.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Go somewhere that he happens to be doing a signing of some sort, stand in line, walk up and ask him to sign.

It's the only way I'd attempt to get one. i would never trust anyone enough to mail it in and hope I actually get it back.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
VietCowboy;3274773 said:

CajunCowboy does this all the time with great luck.

www.dcad.org you can look up any cowboy who lives in Dallas county.

pm me if you need help.