How to stop fanzone posts coming to my email?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dear Administrators---- i am an old cowboy fan and dummy with computers...how do i stop fanzone

threads from appearing on my email?...i get like 50 a day and i end up missing more important

emails..especially if i dont delete them daily

i am sure i hit a button to make them come to my email without understanding what would occur

thank you for your consideration in this matter

sincerely
GORICO

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dear Administrators---- i am an old cowboy fan and dummy with computers...how do i stop fanzone

threads from appearing on my email?...i get like 50 a day and i end up missing more important

i am sure i hit a button to make them come to my email without understanding what would occur

sincerely
GORICO
I am not doing anything until you take that "I end up missing more important emails" back.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

sincerely
GORICO
Instead of deleting them, mark them as Spam.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I am not doing anything until you take that "I end up missing more important emails" back.

mr Couch---its not that i dont think fanzone emails are not important...but i get close to 50 a day...and if i miss a couple of days checking emails....i have to search through for instance tele- DR appointments?

which i have missed by not picking them up amidst so many emails...nothing against FZ....i love this site....hope that explains things

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
mr Couch---its not that i dont think fanzone emails are not important...but i get close to 50 a day...and if i miss a couple of days checking emails....i have to search through for instance tele- DR appointments?

which i have missed by not picking them up amidst so many emails...nothing against FZ....i love this site....hope that explains things
FYI, this isn't FanZone, it's CowboysZone. Fan Zone is something else.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
thanks so much daboyzruleperiod---i am a computer dummy and you made it simple to correct...thanks again bud...and its not that i dont think cowboy emails are not important...it was just the quantity
Anytime dear.