How will the Steelers play defense with Barber out?

yimyammer

Reaction score
Will they load up in the secondary and dismiss the run unless T Choice does something to make them change?

Seems like we're gonna have to rely heavily on the pass, what do you x & o guys think we'll see and how will we attack their D?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
If they are smart they will stick to what has always worked, it's their O they should be concerned about. I expect us to out score them, maybe 10-6 or 28-10 like my earlier prediction. Dallas wins:starspin

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
They'll do what they always do, they may run some more delayed blitzes but I'm pretty sure they aren't trying to get to Choice, they are trying to get to Romo. If they can get Romo to distrust Choice's ability in pickup, then they are hoping Romo will rush some throws.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My guess is no different.

They knew he would be limited in terms of carries and quality of his carries.

Reaction score
yimyammer;2464399 said:
Will they load up in the secondary and dismiss the run unless T Choice does something to make them change?

Seems like we're gonna have to rely heavily on the pass, what do you x & o guys think we'll see and how will we attack their D?

The Steelers will play their style of football no matter who they play.

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score
I am sitting here right now with my tin-foil hat on willing the Cowboys to victory tomorrow.

(he said as he strained really hard)

:omg:

:nervous:

:flex:

:yourock: