How Zack Martin remains a dominant force along the Cowboys offensive line

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Jerry lamented not drafting Johnny Cocaine instead. That’s Jerry..,

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Definitely underrated by the league. He's still only a baby, but another future HOFer for Dallas!

aria

Reaction score
The O line has been the most consistent positive aspect of this team for several years now, I think a lot of people under estimate how important and rare that is for any team.

Hardline

Reaction score
I wanted Quinton Nelson in that draft so damn bad to pair with Zack

RS12

Reaction score
Not the athlete Larry Allen was but he is every bit as good. Erases the guy across the line on a weekly basis. Only player I ever saw put him on skates was Suh but that was one play and by end of game Suh was erased too.

Proof

Reaction score

in the moment. It’s understandable. W/ hindsight obviously not so much but it’s not like he’s carried on over it like moss

fivetwos

Reaction score
Went hard after Paxton Lynch also.

This franchise would really still be the wreck it was of the Campo years if Jerry got his way all the time.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Everyone want to go defense well most , I was screaming for Zack Martin the entire off-season. I was a huge Notre Dame fan. And I knew how great it would be. I think Top-five on this team no matter how you put it

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not the athlete Larry Allen was but he is every bit as good. Erases the guy across the line on a weekly basis. Only player I ever saw put him on skates was Suh but that was one play and by end of game Suh was erased too.
I think he’s every bit the athlete. I think Allen was just a beast. I’ve never seen them downfield as far as Martin

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Tyron, despite all the whining about him and his back has been up there also homie.
Mad respect for my dude, left on an island and not playing an inside spot.

I didn't see signs of back problems in Tyron last year. I expect it's still an issue for him, but it's not showing up in his movement.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Everyone want to go defense well most , I was screaming for Zack Martin the entire off-season. I was a huge Notre Dame fan. And I knew how great it would be. I think Top-five on this team no matter how you put it
I saw one snap of Zack while he was at ND (at right tackle) and I immediately said, oh he going to the NFL.

Im not a ND fan, BTW.