HOWDY, group of 10 cowboys fans travelling to philly

joseguia

Reaction score
WHATS UP FELLOW BLUE .. Im new to this board .. I am headed up to Philly with 10 more Dallas Cowboys fans joining me for the Dec 14th game!!! . We are going to be staying in Penns Landing, we get there Saturday do the touristy thing, .looking for other fans to join us!! We are looking to tailgate as well, .. as a group we have two friends who live in Philly and are Eagles fans.. they will be showing us around .. and joining us GAME DAY!

Were a normal cool group, .. were a little worried of the stigma that most Philly fans and its stadium carry so were not looking to start any fights .. were just there to support our boys and maybe soak in some history while we're there!

Lets have some fun and GO COWBOYS!!!

Miguelitomama

Reaction score
Hey! I'm new too. I lived in Philadelphia for 20 years and I was cautioned never to go to a game in fan gear because of the jerks who think they should prove their manhood by cursing, throwing things and even punching us Cowboy fans.

So my question, is how was your trip finally? Did you check out any good restaurants? I just joined..if I'd been around then I could have given you some tips.