Howdy

ultron

Reaction score
I'm a long time forum member at the mother ship (boards.dallascowboys.com) word is that forum is shutting down so hopefully this is a good/new home for ol' ultron!

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Nice to see another familiar face. For those that don't know Ultron, his voice sounds eerily similar to actor Thomas Lennon's voice. When I first heard it, I was like Lieutenant Dangle is that you? lol

ultron

Reaction score
Nice to see another familiar face. For those that don't know Ultron, his voice sounds eerily similar to actor Thomas Lennon's voice. When I first heard it, I was like Lieutenant Dangle is that you? lol

Lol what's up Juggernaut, hopefully the rest of the boys join us

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Lol what's up Juggernaut, hopefully the rest of the boys join us

I certainly hope so. There are a lot of people here that were from the forum anyway, including many that evidently posted both here and there.....would've liked it if they told us about this site lol.

ultron

Reaction score
I certainly hope so. There are a lot of people here that were from the forum anyway, including many that evidently posted both here and there.....would've liked it if they told us about this site lol.

Yessssir! I'm starting to feel a little better, I can't believe it's gone :( :(

Going on a message board every day for over 5 years and having said message board shut down kinda sucks. Some guys have no idea this board exists but hopefully they find us.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Yessssir! I'm starting to feel a little better, I can't believe it's gone :( :(

Going on a message board every day for over 5 years and having said message board shut down kinda sucks. Some guys have no idea this board exists but hopefully they find us.

Yeah, no kidding. I sent some a PM about this site, hopefully they saw it before the forum shut down.

shawn_

Reaction score
doing good trying to find the guys.. Winstar and QB12 were on FB, I looked ok Tks site not much there either