How's The Weather In Your Area?

DFWJC

Reaction score
73 degrees and overcast in Big D
It was a mild spring in the Dallas area. A bit dry on average (late Spring is our short rainy season) until recently. Short periods of very heavy rain here yesterday and also a day or two last week.
Temperatures are below average, but not by much.
It's warming up some--supposed to mostly have highs in the mid-upper 80s this week (lows in upper 60s).

Last edited:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you prefer drought? Be thankful for the rain as long as your head is above water.

Sarge can speak for himself but When people in my area complain about no rain and their wells or gardens...I say...it can ran anywhere but in my general yard because I hate yard work and would rather it be a drought in my area.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Yeah, but the REAL Cowboys fans live in the Dallas area. :D :muttley:
giphy.gif

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sarge can speak for himself but When people in my area complain about no rain and their wells or gardens...I say...it can ran anywhere but in my general yard because I hate yard work and would rather it be a drought in my area.
LOL, may dad would wake me up at 7am every time I got home late from a night of partying to cut the yard, whether it needed it or not. Hated yardwork ever since.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
75 and breezy, here in Los Angeles. It's gonna start to heat up soon, tho, the summers here are brutal at times.

We did get a lot of rain this last rain season (18" in my city, which is great, sadly). Last year when everyone was proclaiming that El Niño was going to bring a lot of rain, it brought less. Lol, go figure.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
I see a lot of whining on this thread... too funny.

I live in the rainiest city in the continental US... Mobile, AL. Seattle wouldn't even be on our JV team. Its not unusual to get 6 to 8 inches at a time. We average 67 inches a year and right now we're about 5 inches above normal YTD. If you live here, you better have: 1) A good roof, 2) a good pair of boots, 3) a good generator and 4) a good chainsaw to cut yourself out.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I see a lot of whining on this thread... too funny.

I live in the rainiest city in the continental US... Mobile, AL. Seattle wouldn't even be on our JV team. Its not unusual to get 6 to 8 inches at a time. We average 67 inches a year and right now we're about 5 inches above normal YTD. If you live here, you better have: 1) A good roof, 2) a good pair of boots, 3) a good generator and 4) a good chainsaw to cut yourself out.
I don't see anyone "whining" :huh: