Huddle Report:MOCK DRAFT SCORES

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
MOCK DRAFT SCORES

Each year, in the days following the NFL draft, many people, draft sites and publications claim to have had the most accurate first round mock draft. THR understands that it can be tough to determine which mock draft was actually the most accurate. To accomplish such a task, the first thing you need to do is to compete on a level playing field -- to play by the same rules. A simple and clear scoring system is a must. Most importantly, however, is a deadline; a specified time when all mocks must be submitted. Since 2001, THR has established a mock submission deadline and scored Mock Drafts of the most reputable and widely-published draft resources.

2011 MOCK DRAFTS
RK Web Site / Publication SCORE M P
1 Rick Gosselin - Dallas Morning News 53 12 29

Read more:http://www.thehuddlereport.com/Free/mockdraftscoring.shtml

DFWJC

Reaction score
I was wondering if Gosselin was going over the top with those early QBpicks. Well, I got my answer.

I still think Tenn and Minn may have overpaid for Luck and Ponder--but QB is always especially a personal preference thing. If they liked them a lot, I guess the felt they had to take them early.

Now Dalton, Mallett and Kaepernick are all still avalable a full round later.
So time will tell....

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd never heard of "NFL Draft Dog" until this list. They had 10 people on the list, the BEST of whom finished tied for 76th out of 118. Five of them were in the bottom fifteen. I guess I wasn't missing much.