FEATURED Humor: Cowboys Preseason Memes

NotForLong

Reaction score
FB-IMG-1661779838594.jpg

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
How original is it to take Lions, Cardinals, Vikings, Bills, Bengals, Browns and Falcons memes and turn them into Cowboys memes? By the way, those are some of the teams that have never won a Super Bowl, not in these "modern" times and not even in the "ancient" times. In fact, you can name only two teams that have won more SB's than the Cowboys to this day.

It's difficult to read these and laugh while picturing fans from other teams doing the same, especially considering the circumstances which includes the team being managed on a part time basis by a rank amateur with zero credentials, zero talent and zero prior experience. Cowboys fans dwell in a unique purgatory.

They are funny to almost everybody and should be. However, as far as being a Cowboys fan is concerned, I'm not looking to being beat up more than I already have. At my workplace there were some pretty competitive guys from around the country who were NFL fans and I'm talking Packer fans, 49er fans, Steeler fans, you name it. if your team lost that Sunday, then Monday was a cruel review of everything that went wrong including your previous prediction of victory.

When the Cowboys won championships, they got some grudging acknowledgement that they were a great team but you see how many great Cowboys players were disrespected come HOF voting. If a team upset the Cowboys then, rest assured, that was the Game of the Week, it never failed.

It was difficult enough when the Cowboys were actually winning Super Bowls but now they are the league's favorite joke. Forgive me if I don't indulge in the humor of it all.
No problem man, each to his own. I love it and actually, when everything you can do is laugh or get frustrated I take the first option.

I know that I am a fan of a "has been" team and since there is nothing I can do about it, I enjoy a good laugh about them (and myself) until something good happens again. :)