(Humor) Draft Rumor

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
Draft Rumor:
AP - Berkley
Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick was spotted doing rare one on one interviews with draft prospects at UCLA today. The meeting between Belichick and draft hopeful Tim Reynold's took place on campus behind closed doors. Reynolds, 22, was not invited to the leagues annual combine and did not have any participation in off season bowl games leading up to the draft, yet the rangy young man remains high on the Patriots draft chart.

Reynolds was an active member in UCLAs School of Theater, Film and Television and resided as president (some would say MVP) of the Audio/Video club. Having produced only minor independent film projects to this point, Reynolds is known industry wide for his terrific accuracy on long distance shots as well as a keen, if still developing, skill for discretely videotaping people, an area where the Patriot's have suddenly found a new need. While some question Reynold's ability to steadily hold the camera for long periods of time, others feel that "Steady Shot" technology will be enough to compensate for this fault.

When questioned about a move from Hollywood to Boston, Reynolds responded, "Filming is my passion and it's a real honor to be interviewed by the man who revolutionized the way video cameras were used in the NFL. At first I thought it would be hard to leave the shady, corrupt and immoral Hollywood scene, but Bill promised me that Foxboro would feel just like home."