Humor: Garrett and Romo Influenced Duke

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Lulz. Duke lost to 14 seed Mercer 78-71.

BjRXSRyCIAAMcj5.jpg

BiPo48qCIAAw74f.jpg

DFWJC

Reaction score
Down...goes....Dook.
LMAO

I better shut up though or kharma (posing as Providence) will get my Tar Heels

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Your message never changes. After 1600+ times it's really not hard to recognize. Whine, whine, whine, bash, bash, bash. Rinse and repeat 1600+ times. Boring drivel.

Again, I'm flattered my posts stand out to you.

Everything I say is my opinion about this mediocre franchise now. I'm sorry you take them as whining and bashing. When it's pretty much on point with what is going on here.

Also, for giggles, look at how many likes you have received for your amount of posts. Mine triples yours with you having 4x as many posts. Many agree with me.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Again, I'm flattered my posts stand out to you.

Everything I say is my opinion about this mediocre franchise now. I'm sorry you take them as whining and bashing. When it's pretty much on point with what is going on here.

Also, for giggles, look at how many likes you have received for your amount of posts. Mine triples yours with you having 4x as many posts. Many agree with me.

OH my gosh! Look at your likes! There's a whole really, really big group of ****** bags around here (SO exciting). Amazingly, they've found a way to align with you. That's really weird.