Humor: Jason Garrett fields Christmas questions

haleyrules

Reaction score
Put Little Red Jesus in the manger. Garrett, Linehan and Marinelli can play the 3 wise men and Booger can play one of the stable animals. I would suggest the *** but that would be typecasting.
Where have you been, brother. YOU got me into this site and then disappeared. This place is great and not so many idiot homers.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Where have you been, brother. YOU got me into this site and then disappeared. This place is great and not so many idiot homers.
Whatever happened to @couchscout ?

I truly, truly miss that guy.

He was like @xwalker and @FuzzyLumpkins on steroids with his analysis.

Too bad members here felt the need to attack him every chance they got. He was one of the very best.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whatever happened to @couchscout ?

I truly, truly miss that guy.

He was like @xwalker and @FuzzyLumpkins on steroids with his analysis.

Too bad members here felt the need to attack him every chance they got. He was one of the very best.
Yes, he was good. He might be hanging out with some others that disappeared to hostile territory.

@couchscout , @FuzzyLumpkins and @xwalker together (couchscout in the middle obviously):

Bvk8c7aIIAIVMY9.jpg

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Yes, he was good. He might be hanging out with some others that disappeared to hostile territory.

@couchscout , @FuzzyLumpkins and @xwalker together (couchscout in the middle obviously):

Bvk8c7aIIAIVMY9.jpg
Ha ha ha! I love you guys and you know it. You're my fave.
I keep getting recruited to join over there by individuals, including the Hostile one and I've always, pretty much, ignored their cries for my attention. Maybe to my chagrin.
Simply because I'm A Simplllllle Kind Of Maaaaaaaaannnn... which is also why I don't cheat: I like to keep things simple. I screw up too much when things get complicated.

One site for me. I try to go multiple sites and I get confused of what I've said to whom too much.