Humor: JJ, SJ, JG Cooper Trade Conversation

Falco78

Reaction score
STEPHEN JONES: Hay dad I heard a rumor that the Raiders only want a first rounder for Cooper.

JERRY JONES: I don’t know there junior maybe we should give them two firsts for him. Oh hey hand me my whiskey.

STEPHEN JONES: Well maybe we should call in Garrett and get his opinion on this?

JERRY JONES: *laughing while taking a big drink* Yeah I haven’t shoved my hand up his arse and puppeted him in a good 48 hours

STEPHEN JONES: Hey sexretary send up coach Garrett please.

Secretary: Yes Sir.

Secretary: Coach Garrett can you please come up to the Emperor’s room?

JASON GARRETT: Uhhhh yes tell them I am running up right now.

JASON GARRETT: *panting out of breathe* Uhhhhh Jerrah and Lil Jerrah what can I do for you?

STEPHEN JONES: Well Jason we are wondering what your thoughts are on us trading a first for getting Cooper from Gruden?

JASON GARRETT: Well what do you guys think about it?

JERRY JONES: Man someone get me another damned bottle of whiskey that doesn’t have a hole in it!!!

Secretary: Yes sir right away!

STEPHEN JONES: Dad can we focus on this possible trade?

JERRY JONES: I shoulda rubbed you out in the toilet! Fine business away you wasted flush!

STEPHEN JONES: Well Jason what do you think?

JASON GARRETT: Well if daddy and his whiskey thinks it’s a good idea than I do too

JERRY JONES: Ahhhh you guys know what is better than an 8th glass of whiskey? Yeah that’s right this 9th glass of whiskey!

STEPHEN JONES: Well dad I think one first is more than enough for Cooper

JERRY JONES: *mumbling drunkenly* fine do what you want…

STEPHEN JONES: Jason you can leave.

JERRY JONES: *mumbling drunkenly* Ahhh I was about to smear peanut butter on my lap again and make him lick it off! *laughing while falling to floor*

STEPHEN JONES: Give the Raiders a call and tell them they can have their first for Cooper

Secretary:*mumbling* I hate my job

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
STEPHEN JONES: Hay dad I heard a rumor that the Raiders only want a first rounder for Cooper.

JERRY JONES: I don’t know there junior maybe we should give them two firsts for him. Oh hey hand me my whiskey.

STEPHEN JONES: Well maybe we should call in Garrett and get his opinion on this?

JERRY JONES: *laughing while taking a big drink* Yeah I haven’t shoved my hand up his arse and puppeted him in a good 48 hours

STEPHEN JONES: Hey sexretary send up coach Garrett please.

Secretary: Yes Sir.

Secretary: Coach Garrett can you please come up to the Emperor’s room?

JASON GARRETT: Uhhhh yes tell them I am running up right now.

JASON GARRETT: *panting out of breathe* Uhhhhh Jerrah and Lil Jerrah what can I do for you?

STEPHEN JONES: Well Jason we are wondering what your thoughts are on us trading a first for getting Cooper from Gruden?

JASON GARRETT: Well what do you guys think about it?

JERRY JONES: Man someone get me another damned bottle of whiskey that doesn’t have a hole in it!!!

Secretary: Yes sir right away!

STEPHEN JONES: Dad can we focus on this possible trade?

JERRY JONES: I shoulda rubbed you out in the toilet! Fine business away you wasted flush!

STEPHEN JONES: Well Jason what do you think?

JASON GARRETT: Well if daddy and his whiskey thinks it’s a good idea than I do too

JERRY JONES: Ahhhh you guys know what is better than an 8th glass of whiskey? Yeah that’s right this 9th glass of whiskey!

STEPHEN JONES: Well dad I think one first is more than enough for Cooper

JERRY JONES: *mumbling drunkenly* fine do what you want…

STEPHEN JONES: Jason you can leave.

JERRY JONES: *mumbling drunkenly* Ahhh I was about to smear peanut butter on my lap again and make him lick it off! *laughing while falling to floor*

STEPHEN JONES: Give the Raiders a call and tell them they can have their first for Cooper

Secretary:*mumbling* I hate my job
Get your facts straight....Jerry drinks scotch. Lol

Falco78

Reaction score
I forget where as it was years ago but I had read he liked whiskey once he had a few under his belt.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One of the mods put the label 'Humor:' on this. Whoever it was, can you PM me and explain why before I fix it? Thanks.