(humor) next year

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
I can just picture it next year

Deadslow drops back to pass" (40 seconds later)
were still not sure if it is gonna be a 3, 5 or 7 step drop
looks like 3...oh Deadslow is sacked and fumbles

next possession

Deadslow gets the pass away and throws it to the unwanted one...who stops in the middle of the field in the center of the star and raises his hands towards the heavens because 40,000 fans lock and load on his sorry -ss...

he then stoops over and pulls out a sharpie and signs the ball and runs to the stands to find a desperate housewife to give the ball to but pulls a physic and takes her towel from her

Gives it to a cheerleader but takes her pom poms and walks pass Jerry and tells the Cowboy owner that he lacks a killer instinct

Gives Bill the pom poms and tells him if it looks like a duck and walks back in the huddle and tells Deadslow had he been Favre he would have scored on the play

Deadslow is pissed along with everyone else

next play

Deadslow to glenn but glenn was busy taking care of business on the goalpost...

next play handoff to JJ who is hit by a loose blade of grass and breaks into a million pieces

Larry Allen comes on to attempt a 50 yrd FG but misses and sends Romo's head over the crossbars instead (who by the way was the only one with enough moxie to hold for Larry)

Larry is pissed and chokes himself...

nope it don't look good Cowboy fans

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
clayman said:
Your delivery of that joke was "deadslow". :)

Yeah I know I suck at telling jokes but I do enjoy laughter:laugh2:

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
You know something...reading that almost makes me want to give up on this years team just to see Larry Allen come stumbling and bumbling out onto the field to attempt a 50 yarder.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
DoomsDayD said:
You know something...reading that almost makes me want to give up on this years team just to see Larry Allen come stumbling and bumbling out onto the field to attempt a 50 yarder.

Yeah, and to see if he really will kick the Ball or Romo? :laugh1:

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
Yeah, and to see if he really will kick the Ball or Romo? :laugh1:

:lmao2:

That was better than the original joke RC

Sorry Zax. old buddy :D

kartr

Reaction score
Zaxor said:
I can just picture it next year

Deadslow drops back to pass" (40 seconds later)
were still not sure if it is gonna be a 3, 5 or 7 step drop
looks like 3...oh Deadslow is sacked and fumbles

next possession

Deadslow gets the pass away and throws it to the unwanted one...who stops in the middle of the field in the center of the star and raises his hands towards the heavens because 40,000 fans lock and load on his sorry -ss...

he then stoops over and pulls out a sharpie and signs the ball and runs to the stands to find a desperate housewife to give the ball to but pulls a physic and takes her towel from her

Gives it to a cheerleader but takes her pom poms and walks pass Jerry and tells the Cowboy owner that he lacks a killer instinct

Gives Bill the pom poms and tells him if it looks like a duck and walks back in the huddle and tells Deadslow had he been Favre he would have scored on the play

Deadslow is pissed along with everyone else

next play

Deadslow to glenn but glenn was busy taking care of business on the goalpost...

next play handoff to JJ who is hit by a loose blade of grass and breaks into a million pieces

Larry Allen comes on to attempt a 50 yrd FG but misses and sends Romo's head over the crossbars instead (who by the way was the only one with enough moxie to hold for Larry)

Larry is pissed and chokes himself...

nope it don't look good Cowboy fans

That's a good one.:laugh2:

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Should have finished that joke with:

Talent Scout: So what do you call that act?

Jerr Jones: The Aristocrats!