Humor: Predicting Jerry’s “State of the Cowboys” speech

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here are some things to listen for and that will be said, or may be said.

Jerry..will he bring out the word from his vault...serendipity...and how times will he use it.

how many times will Garrett say ...it is a process...
how many times will Garrett repeat a word he uses, as in...it is a process, that's what we try to do is use the process, it is a process during TC...
How many times when asked about a players health, every answer will be for every player...he will be day to day. day too. day to day.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here are some things to listen for and that will be said, or may be said.

Jerry..will he bring out the word from his vault...serendipity...and how times will he use it.

how many times will Garrett say ...it is a process...
how many times will Garrett repeat a word he uses, as in...it is a process, that's what we try to do is use the process, it is a process during TC...
How many times when asked about a players health, every answer will be for every player...he will be day to day. day too. day to day.
LOL....one thing I can predict about that press conference is that despite his nonsensical drivel, Jerry is infinitely more interesting to listen to than the “Red Robot”.

If Garrett gets fired after this season, he could make a children’s lullaby record, guaranteed to put anyone to sleep. It could contain all his “greatest monotone hits” like, “Its a process”, “stacking good days on top of each other”, “right kind of guy”, and the classic, “We’ll have to go back and look at the tape.”

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The “ state of the Cowboys” address is always a reminder of why we are where we are. Our leadership:(

Diehardblues

Reaction score
LOL....one thing I can predict about that press conference is that despite his nonsensical drivel, Jerry is infinitely more interesting to listen to than the “Red Robot”.

If Garrett gets fired after this season, he could make a children’s lullaby record, guaranteed to put anyone to sleep. It could contain all his “greatest monotone hits” like, “Its a process”, “stacking good days on top of each other”, “right kind of guy”, and the classic, “We’ll have to go back and look at the tape.”
I’m not sure why Coach G getting fired would provide us more hope. I’ve seen a couple threads including yourself who ranked him like 6th in the NFC. Who’s ahead of him that we’d think Jerry would attract if available?

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m not sure why Coach G getting fired would provide us more hope. I’ve seen a couple threads including yourself who ranked him like 6th in the NFC. Who’s ahead of him that we’d think Jerry would attract if available?
I don’t think I said firing Garrett would give us more hope Greg. I just said any self respecting organization would not keep a HC for nearly a decade if all you have are a couple of WC playoff wins. Besides, this is supposed to a thread with some grins.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don’t think I said firing Garrett would give us more hope Greg. I just said any self respecting organization would not keep a HC for nearly a decade if all you have are a couple of WC playoff wins. Besides, this is supposed to a thread with some grins.
I understand. But we aren’t a “ self respecting organization”. Doesn’t that effect the curve?

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I understand. But we aren’t a “ self respecting organization”. Doesn’t that effect the curve?
“Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together and welcome Mr. ‘Diehard Blues’ to the stage.”
(I’m just messing with you brother- trying to keep this thread on the lighter side)

Diehardblues

Reaction score
“Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together and welcome Mr. ‘Diehard Blues’ to the stage.”
(I’m just messing with you brother- trying to keep this thread on the lighter side)
How do you like my new nickname for Jethro Jone$.
“ Big Daddy”

Big Daddy and Cheapskate Son. Onward thru the fog. Lol

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s on live right now. To quote Jerry in advance, “Uh, uh, uh, uh...”:laugh: