Humor:Reason why Tony Romo threw 5 picks

cowboys19

Reaction score
Unbelievable.

TONY ROMO DEFEATS BILLS IN NICK FOLK JERSEY!
folk&

A Tony Romo practical joke nearly went awry Monday night after Nick Folk threw five interceptions in Romo's jersey.

The Cowboys quarterback was able to save the day, though; after he kicked the game winning 53-yard field goal in Folk's number 6 as time expired. Romo said the switch was Folk's idea after the kicker claimed he had cancer and playing QB was his Make-a-Wish.

"It was the Bills, for Christ's sake," Romo said. "I figured as long as Nick had four turnovers or less, we would win by 20. But six turnovers? Cancer or no cancer, my Grandma could play better than that if she had no thumbs."

Esther Romo quarterbacked the NFL Europe's Rhyne Fire to an undefeated season in 2004 with a 108.4 QB rating.

Romo said he had never kicked field goals before, but "how hard could it be?" "Grammatica did it and he has spina biffida," Romo said.

Next he would like to try linebacker or fighter pilot, Romo said.

found at www.tonyfreakingromo.com

CowboyBlog

Reaction score
Pretty good.

"but "how hard could it be?" "Grammatica did it and he has spina biffida," Romo said""""

:lmao2:

Champsheart

Reaction score
cowboys19;1704189 said:
Unbelievable.

TONY ROMO DEFEATS BILLS IN NICK FOLK JERSEY!
folk%20romo.JPG

A Tony Romo practical joke nearly went awry Monday night after Nick Folk threw five interceptions in Romo's jersey.

The Cowboys quarterback was able to save the day, though; after he kicked the game winning 53-yard field goal in Folk's number 6 as time expired. Romo said the switch was Folk's idea after the kicker claimed he had cancer and playing QB was his Make-a-Wish.

"It was the Bills, for Christ's sake," Romo said. "I figured as long as Nick had four turnovers or less, we would win by 20. But six turnovers? Cancer or no cancer, my Grandma could play better than that if she had no thumbs."

Esther Romo quarterbacked the NFL Europe's Rhyne Fire to an undefeated season in 2004 with a 108.4 QB rating.

Romo said he had never kicked field goals before, but "how hard could it be?" "Grammatica did it and he has spina biffida," Romo said.

Next he would like to try linebacker or fighter pilot, Romo said.

found at www.tonyfreakingromo.com

One Word, LAME!