Humor: Rumor I heard on Mike and Mike...

rob1son

Reaction score
I heard this morning that Jerry Jones is considering a name change for the team! I couldn't believe it! He wants to change the name to the Allas Cowboys because he said there is no "D" in Dallas.

ZING!

Hoofbite

Reaction score
If the pronunciation is the same, it should be the Alice Cowboys because the team played like they were wearing skirts.

TIMMMMMMMMBBBBBBUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRNNNNNNN!!!!!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I was thinking Dallas Charmin... cuz the team is so soft.

Reaction score
rob1son;2295059 said:
I heard this morning that Jerry Jones is considering a name change for the team! I couldn't believe it! He wants to change the name to the Allas Cowboys because he said there is no "D" in Dallas.

ZING!

Sadly I laughed.....

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/thread_stuff/not_funny_room.jpg

:D

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2295077 said:
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/thread_stuff/not_funny_room.jpg

That room is ideal for watching yesterdays game.......nothing to really break.

CosmicCowboy

Reaction score
rob1son;2295059 said:

ZING!

LOL...not bad....:laugh2:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2295077 said:

This pic is a good visual depiction of the amount of brain cells in Yeagermeister's head.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Rack;2295091 said:
This pic is a good visual depiction of the amount of brain cells in Yeagermeister's head.

Nah there are too many things in that room. :laugh2:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2295095 said:
Nah there are too many things in that room. :laugh2:

Yeah and I noticed the lights are actually on in that room. :D

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
rob1son;2295059 said:

Better make it the Allas Cwbys

Cause there was no D or O yesterday.

rob1son

Reaction score
I know! I agree with the soft post...the defense just doesn't seem to have the desire to get in someone's butt.

I remember all the posts on this forum talking about how the defense was going to be the best since, at the time, they had just signed Adam Jones. People said the team was an automatic bid to go to the Big Game, and I said that was a little zealous. I argued that we had NO IDEA how effective Adam would be or even if he would be allowed to play, or how well he would fit into the defense, not to mention.....HELLO it's been a year since he played, he may be a bit rusty! Of course I was called an idiot in so many words...

I love this team, I remember watching games with my father back in the days of the really bad 80's Cowboys, I remember when Jerry bought the team and fired Tom (man my dad was PISSED). I remember the playoff loss to the Lions back when the team of the 90's was talented BUT young and inexperienced. I really believe this team has the potential to be a great team but they need time to gel. The parts seem to be there, hopefully the coaching is there too. Too many people drank the Adam Jones/Hard Knocks/Media Hype Kool-Aid.

The season is young, it's just one loss so I'm not panicking. The true test of the team will be how they respond to adversity because, I don't know about you, but not everything is easy in my life....why would the team be any different. Know what I mean?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I think we have a 2-16 record in games in which he's visited the sidelines.

http://img511.*************/img511/7421/snapshot20080929213442zo9.jpg

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
ThreeSportStar80;2297719 said:
Dallas needs to look in the mirror see what they need to do to improve as a team....

"Fans" need to do that as well.