Humor: Rumor I heard on Mike and Mike...

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
bbgun;2297634 said:
I think we have a 2-16 record in games in which he's visited the sidelines.

http://img511.*************/img511/7421/snapshot20080929213442zo9.jpg

Whenever I see that look and the vaunted attaboy you can do it hand clap of confidence on the sidelines I cringe a little.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2297719 said:
Dallas needs to look in the mirror see what they need to do to improve as a team....

zrinkill;2297733 said:
"Fans" need to do that as well.

~runs out and buys stock in mirror factories~

CowboyMark

Reaction score
rob1son;2295059 said:
I heard this morning that Jerry Jones is considering a name change for the team! I couldn't believe it! He wants to change the name to the Allas Cowboys because he said there is no "D" in Dallas.

ZING!
I thought you were talking about letting the nickname "cowboys" go. You had me there for a second.

rob1son

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2297734 said:
I call it like I see it and this isn't a championship team...

Some fans need to take the blinders off...

I agree, that is all I am saying. Take off the rose-colored glasses and really look at what we have.

Air Force One

Reaction score
rob1son;2297846 said:
I agree, that is all I am saying. Take off the rose-colored glasses and really look at what we have.
are we the 90's cowboys or the 85 bears? no. but when i look around the league and compare it to the cowboys, we have every right and expectation to believe we have a SB contender here in the boys. that is my observation without rose colored glasses.

i do NOT agree with you, or the person you quoted.. i didn't see a championship team in the giants last year but look what happened. cowboy fans have every right to expect a shot at the SB this year when looking at this team with or without rose-colored glasses on.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
LOL, Instead of Big D more like Swiss D since the D had so many holes and got shredded.

Mansta54

Reaction score

Some fans need to take the blinders off...

It's sept, does it need to be a Championship team in sept?

rob1son

Reaction score
Mansta54;2298277 said:
It's sept, does it need to be a Championship team in sept?

NO, but given the recent history of this team the later part of the year is not promising. That is why I said earlier I am eager to see how the team responds to adversity since all anyone has said this year is they are the anointed ones.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

You say this crap every year ..... every time the other team scores in the game thread every week .... and all week long every time we lose a game.

I guarantee you did the same thing in 1992,1993, and 1995 ...... if you are old enough to have been watching football then.

You are a ridiculous alarmist.