Twitter: Humor: Zeke walking in to sign his deal

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Zeke and Rocky walking to Jerry's office

eocQUe.gif

LLLOOOLLL, STOP V-MAN. LLLOOOLLL

Buttermaker

Reaction score
Probably will have a ankle monitor that says "Cabo Police Dept." (Just kidding)

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A QB, RB and WR walk into a bar. They have a drink, and when the bartender asks if they want another round the QB says “I’ll pass”, the RB says “I’ve got to run”, and the WR says “I’ll catch you later” ...

This is the joke thread, isn’t it?

aria

Reaction score
If anyone is honest, what can you possibly like about this loser when he’s not getting first downs? C’mon homers, it’s ok, you can admit he’s an embarrassment outside the grid iron and without the Oline he’s had since college he would be slightly above average.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I like Zeke but man he needs to cut his hair and shave his beard. He might run faster.

Even without the stupid off field stuff who is using this guy to endorse their products . OK the Salvation Army just maybe but sheesh compared to Tony Dorsett, Hershal Walker and Emmitt Smith this dude is not very marketable

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
If anyone is honest, what can you possibly like about this loser when he’s not getting first downs? C’mon homers, it’s ok, you can admit he’s an embarrassment outside the grid iron and without the Oline he’s had since college he would be slightly above average.
Notice the OP is enjoying praising Zeke while enjoying bashing Dak in another.