Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sam%20Hurd.jpg
(Bahram Mark Sobhani/Express-News)

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
you would too if you followed T.O. around in the weight room. anybody know what beach i can find T.O. working out at?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Dang, his arms are almost as big as his waist now.

:D

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
impressive, now only if his tone matched his size head be even more a beast

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
I don't see any posts about women with guns, you girls need to get your hormones in check. You don't see us drooling over cheerleaders...

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
hurd is great weapon yet to be unleashed.....

sago1

Reaction score
Hurd is an incredible hard worker. Understand after most practices, he works out on the JAGs machine to improve his hand/eye coordination, etc. He's got good hands & can play any of the WR positions. This is his 3rd season in the NFL & he's just 23. He needs to continue to physically develop & should become a really good possession WR & maybe replace Crayton in 2-3 years if we keep him around; he's also a good ST player. Unfortunately he lacks the speed to be anything but a #3 WR, but if TO can get faster by running on the beach, then Hurd is probably also trying that out. Understand the Cowboys have a sand type place at VR where players can also work out. Hurd is also fearless & will throw his body into anything if it helps the team.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
sago1;2268294 said:
Hurd is an incredible hard worker. Understand after most practices, he works out on the JAGs machine to improve his hand/eye coordination, etc. He's got good hands & can play any of the WR positions. This is his 3rd season in the NFL & he's just 23. He needs to continue to physically develop & should become a really good possession WR & maybe replace Crayton in 2-3 years if we keep him around; he's also a good ST player. Unfortunately he lacks the speed to be anything but a #3 WR, but if TO can get faster by running on the beach, then Hurd is probably also trying that out. Understand the Cowboys have a sand type place at VR where players can also work out. Hurd is also fearless & will throw his body into anything if it helps the team.

Both Hurd and Austin are very hard workers, and they both have good potential (Austin has potential to be a good #1 IMO). They are the reason why I didn't see a big need for a WR this year.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
Rack;2268306 said:
Both Hurd and Austin are very hard workers, and they both have good potential (Austin has potential to be a good #1 IMO). They are the reason why I didn't see a big need for a WR this year.

I like both of the players, but I don't see in miles what you do.

If Sam had that kind of speed he would be a beast, I just don't see the potential in austin.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Receding hairline and that muscle mass at 23 are problematic for down the road muscle/ligament tear away injuries. Does not look natural -

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
sago1;2268294 said:

Freudian slip there. JUGS machine.
JAG = just a guy.

sacase

Reaction score
Rack;2268306 said:

I don't see Austin as a #1. Maybe a #3 and possibly a #2 with a ton of work but he has a long way to go. But he is good enough to stay on a team in the league

Aikbach

Reaction score
Has any team in the free agency era had so many prominent undrafted players on their roster?

Tony Romo
Sam Hurd
Mat McBriar
Miles Austin
Corey Proctor

Have all started at some point in the past three seasons.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
stealth;2268278 said:
I don't see any posts about women with guns, you girls need to get your hormones in check. You don't see us drooling over cheerleaders...

woman%2Bwith%2Bgun.jpg