Video: HWB issues a warning signal that OL leakage is a major concern

Nav22

Reaction score
freaking deal with it Dak. No one has a perfect 1 thru 5 offensive line like our media and fans expect. the cowboys have three number one drafts picks on that line. What the F else do you expect them to do? They cant keep dumping resources into the oline and expect to field a good team. our QB needs to step up, get the ball out quicker and use his legs when needed. I am so sick of hearing what Dak needs. He need perfect oline, needs all pro WR's, a great running game and reliable TE. blah blah... so sick of it
LOL why are you talking as if Dak’s the one complaining?
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

BTW, we literally led the NFL in points and yards last year. That’s how Dak “dealt with it.” 37 TD, 10 INT.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Stephen Jones and the FO don't think our oline is a concern. He is happy with that mediocre talent that we have. They are not all in for the Superbowl. They could care less. Wish we can fire these bums.

NorthDalal

Reaction score
I'm wondering where all the negative Nancy G.M.'s that have shown up on this thread,trying to fire Philbin or the NFLs 4th leading passer, think we got Newton-Gesek-Tuinei-E.Williams from and where they were drafted? (Hint: E.Williams was the top choice and came with a similar but weaker college resume that Tyler S.) How about if we watch some preseason games and maybe take a look at the opener with the 2020 SuperBowl champion who needed a bad pushing off non-call w/20 seconds to go to beat us last year to drop our record all the way down to 12-5.

Ekspozed

Reaction score
I know it’s early.. but I’m panicking a lil bit

exp after Denver seemingly man handled us in practice. I was buying into The whole mantra that they were going to get tougher.. but Denver made us look soft. I have PTSD from the Niners playoff game. And so far, our boys haven’t shown me anything to think something has changed
I keep hearing that but with no examples besides the broncos starting fights.

From what I read dak and lamb connection was unstoppable besides 2 drops.
Parsons couldn't be stopped.
Dak ended with better stats then Wilson.

irving

Reaction score
Your train of thought is highly questionable.
So it’s the quarterback that’s bad and not the offensive line? Well okay how has the rushing attack looked against good teams? No one wants to hear the offensive line can pass block, but not run block, they are either a good unit or they’re not. That offensive line has been manhandled by good defensive units.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Way too early to panic.

Not after tonight....Tyler Smith isn't a LG. This staff is fooling themselves if they think he is. He's a tackle.....period...and one that likes to hold. I think he could be your future left tackle.....but damn he's gotta be coached up....and I don't think this staff is the one to do it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not after tonight....Tyler Smith isn't a LG. This staff is fooling themselves if they think he is. He's a tackle.....period...and one that likes to hold. I think he could be your future left tackle.....but damn he's gotta be coached up....and I don't think this staff is the one to do it.

:facepalm:
That was your entire theme all night long since play one. I will take their word over yours.