Hypothetical Q:

TD-33

Benched
Reaction score
Let's say by some freak circumstance the Bengals don't take A.J. Green/ Somehow Peterson and Amukamara end up off the board and A.J. is there. No dominate FS or OT that high, do you take the DT or the supposed best WR since Moss and have the best WR trio in football?

granted the Cowboys are set at WR but this guy is supposed to be the second coming

Just for fun

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
We have enough receivers, you have to look at needs for this team. There will be a good tackle or db available to us in the top ten.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If he is that good...I am sure a team would be willing to trade up with us to get him. So IMO if no other player is of equal value while we are sitting there, we field the trade calls and seriously think of trading down a few spots.

Staggerlee

chip_gilkey
Reaction score
I dont watch much college and have no idea who this guy is, is he supposed to be better coming out of college than dez was reputed to be?

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I'm actually not against getting another WR in the first round IF we ditch Roy and are dedicated to improving the line also.

TD-33

Benched
Reaction score
chip_gilkey;3766075 said:
I dont watch much college and have no idea who this guy is, is he supposed to be better coming out of college than dez was reputed to be?
yeah, supposedly best player in the draft aside from maybe Luck.

TD-33

Benched
Reaction score
cowboyfan4life2;3766034 said:
We have enough receivers, you have to look at needs for this team. There will be a good tackle or db available to us in the top ten.

that's just it. there are no other DBs in the top 10, there are defensive tackles though.
this kid is touted as being 'that' special though.
As Brainpaint said, maybe someone would trade the farm to move up that high and if so- great.

just a curious scenario to me, having 2-3 receivers of that caliber would be insane.
besides, if he fell to us somehow, Washington takes him if Dallas doesn't. :)

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
I would trade out of that spot and send it to Arizona because it seems they want him and are near the end with Fitzgearld (Did you know Fitz has a no trade and a no Franchise Tag in his contract? Talk about ownage)

TD-33

Benched
Reaction score
Arizona has Fitz and Breaston (and Doucet)
They need OLB and really a QB more than anything.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
l2obert;3766099 said:
yeah, supposedly best player in the draft aside from maybe Luck.
If he's really that good I definitely am not against taking him.