Hypothetically if Zeke were released?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
No he hasn't been released in anyway!!! For fun, do you think the cowboys would jump to sign him quickly?? Please give your thoughts. We could use some short yardage help

Scotman

Reaction score
I'm afraid they might. But he's out of gas IMO.

If they did sign him and he proved me wrong, I'd eat a healthy heaping of crow with no hesitation.

rambo2

Reaction score
No he hasn't been released in anyway!!! For fun, do you think the cowboys would jump to sign him quickly?? Please give your thoughts. We could use some short yardage help
It wouldn't surprise me if they sign him next year.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I'm afraid they might. But he's out of gas IMO.

If they did sign him and he proved me wrong, I'd eat a healthy heaping of crow with no hesitation.
He has just under 600 yards and 3 TDs on a bad team. Although he’s only averaging 3.4 a carry I would rather use him in short yardage situations than what we have. He put up 80 yards on the Jets a few weeks ago, averaging 5.0.

HanD

Reaction score
Plenty of Rbs every year that give good production and value like helaire, gus Edwards, Jeff Wilson, foreman, Zack Moss etc. Combine that with a mid round pick imo is the best way. Focus on the trenches early.

Scotman

Reaction score
He has just under 600 yards and 3 TDs on a bad team. Although he’s only averaging 3.4 a carry I would rather use him in short yardage situations than what we have.
Granted, we don't have much. I don't think he's got any juice left. But, I genuinely would hope I'm wrong. ZERO joy in being right if he came back.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Granted, we don't have much. I don't think he's got any juice left. But, I genuinely would hope I'm wrong. ZERO joy in being right if he came back.
He lost his “juice” a few years ago but he’s still a load when you need a yard or two or you need to punch it in the endzone.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No he hasn't been released in anyway!!! For fun, do you think the cowboys would jump to sign him quickly??
Not a snowballs chance in hell. He is still the RB as he was a year ago. That isn't going to fix the Cowboys running game.

rambo2

Reaction score
He has shown some juice with the Patriots on occasion. Still good in short yardage and he can block.

vlad

Reaction score
I'd pass and be more interested in seeing Solari gone. But I would be more surprised than not if he were released and not back here. In any case, new o-line coach please