Hypothetically

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
If it gets to the Dallas pick in round 2 and a QB like Daniel Jones or Will Grier is sitting there and is the BPA, do they possibly take them?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Daniel Jones, yeah because he would be the best player on the board. Will Grier, not sure. I heard mixed ratings on him. I believe if you can steal a QB in the draft you take him.

kskboys

Reaction score
If it gets to the Dallas pick in round 2 and a QB like Daniel Jones or Will Grier is sitting there and is the BPA, do they possibly take them?
Jones? Absolutely, though he will not be there.

Grier? Tough one.

Now, if I could put Grier's arm on Jones, that would be a no brainer!!!

Questfor6

Reaction score
If you think Daks footwork is bad you've obviously never seen Grier, he makes Dak look like Peyton Manning. This is coming from a season ticket holder for WVU for what it's worth, the kid has arm talent but his footwork is awful and he is terrible under pressure.

kskboys

Reaction score
If you think Daks footwork is bad you've obviously never seen Grier, he makes Dak look like Peyton Manning. This is coming from a season ticket holder for WVU for what it's worth, the kid has arm talent but his footwork is awful and he is terrible under pressure.
Yeah, he's got a gun, but he has a loooooooong way to go before he's even close to NFL starter quality. Maybe never.

cowboyec

Reaction score
if those QBs are there....then so is a really good DL or S.
thats where Im goin'.

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score

We ain’t taking a bpa from a position we don’t like. We will take bpa based off of our draft board not everyone in the draft

Hardline

Reaction score
I would definitely take Daniel Jones.
He's on another rookie contract and has enough talent to win the starting job.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Man, you know QBs aren't gonna make it to DAL pick.