I’m done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brickman

Reaction score
I followed this team for years and have been totally let down year after year. The Jones family is a curse on this franchise. Living in Upstate New York I watched the Buffalo Bills fight together as a team in one of the most exciting football games I have ever watched. That being said I’ve decided to join my neighbors and friends and be a Bills fan. I’ll always have a soft spot in my heart for the Cowboys but I’m going to focus on the Bills. I’m sure a lot of you will chastise me and call me a quitter but I don’t care. I’m joining the Bills Mafia. For my former Cowboy fan friends good luck but I just can’t take anymore the BS Jerry is selling every year. And I don’t see it getting any better when Stephen takes over as he’s a chip off the old block. They are nothing but snake oil salesmen with egos the size of Texas. They don’t care about the fans, only the $ and they are laughing all the way to the bank.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
baby-yoda-bye-bye-icegif.gif

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I followed this team for years and have been totally let down year after year. The Jones family is a curse on this franchise. Living in Upstate New York I watched the Buffalo Bills fight together as a team in one of the most exciting football games I have ever watched. That being said I’ve decided to join my neighbors and friends and be a Bills fan. I’ll always have a soft spot in my heart for the Cowboys but I’m going to focus on the Bills. I’m sure a lot of you will chastise me and call me a quitter but I don’t care. I’m joining the Bills Mafia. For my former Cowboy fan friends good luck but I just can’t take anymore the BS Jerry is selling every year. And I don’t see it getting any better when Stephen takes over as he’s a chip off the old block. They are nothing but snake oil salesmen with egos the size of Texas. They don’t care about the fans, only the $ and they are laughing all the way to the bank.

yeah But...

th

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.