I’m hoping for Deuce Vaughn today

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Honestly, I think they know someone will come here UDFA. So many left. They just need a #3.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
Are teams allowed to speak to potential UDFA's or must they wait until the draft is over?

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
I could totally see this guy getting drafted and the Cowboys realizing they stumbled upon something (not a short joke).

I know he’s small but he’s a tough little runner that’s hard to find, he can catch, and I think he’d be a heck of a return man.

Unlike Turpin he actually offers something as a football player.

6th round I hope he gets picked.

We missed Gibbs and Achane.. I like this player and hope we get him. He’s a good football player.
You got it !!!

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I could totally see this guy getting drafted and the Cowboys realizing they stumbled upon something (not a short joke).

I know he’s small but he’s a tough little runner that’s hard to find, he can catch, and I think he’d be a heck of a return man.

We missed Gibbs and Achane.. I like this player and hope we get him. He’s a good football player.
Ew 5’5 a d runs 4.6. It looks like something the eagles do.

RogerDodger12

Reaction score
He will be better than Achane and several others drafted before him. He ran in the 4.4’s at his pro day. Regardless of the stop watch, he has football speed for days.

Whyjerry

Reaction score

Lol this aged well. Congrats.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He will be better than Achane and several others drafted before him. He ran in the 4.4’s at his pro day. Regardless of the stop watch, he has football speed for days.
I dare anyone to watch him and tell me you’re worried about speed…

The guys trying to tackle him are usually breaking down and standing still trying to figure out how they’ll get their hands on him.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Also hit 21.5 mph on tape this year.

For reference Metcalf hit 21.7 during this season and he’s like a 4.35 guy.

Deuce has juice - but the size will be somewhat of a limitation.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
His ability to change direction instantaneously gives defenders fits. It is what makes him so dangerous.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
For those worried about speed..

Strangely enough I think he’s better between the tackles then as an outside runner.