I’m not mad at anyone and I don’t know how to feel about that

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
It was a typical NFC East game. The kind where the outcome isn't known until the final secs. It was a fairly evenly matched game.

If you're a fan of football, this was a great game.

It sucks to be on the losing end.
Im
Such a baby I skipped ahead s bit on the dvr when it looked obvious Philly was marching for a score.

They showed up. That was nice.

I audibly no joke sighed and went “oh thank god” when I saw that it was the giants next week on the schedule

ICP

Reaction score
Embrace it, it shows that you are realizing what this team truly is

conner01

Reaction score
It was a typical NFC East game. The kind where the outcome isn't known until the final secs. It was a fairly evenly matched game.

If you're a fan of football, this was a great game.

It sucks to be on the losing end.
It was a great game. Still mad at Steele though lol

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I think that's kind of how you have to look at it.

Understanding that we're not true contenders makes losses hurt a little less.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Embrace it, it shows that you are realizing what this team truly is
No, I'm pretty sure it's just called being an adult and not absolutely losing your mind over an NFL football game where your team played well.

That was a hard fought game between two of the best teams in the NFL. Dallas will see them again (and beat them IMO) and has all of their goals they set out to accomplish this season in front of them still.

RS12

Reaction score
Stockholm syndrome. Fans are conditioned to mediocrity because for many that is all they have ever known. Beat bad teams and lose to good ones. Rinse and repeat.

movaughn88

Reaction score
Stockholm syndrome. Fans are conditioned to mediocrity because for many that is all they have ever known. Beat bad teams and lose to good ones. Rinse and repeat.
You like a good team that wins a champ every year? That's your standard? CLOWN.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
No, I'm pretty sure it's just called being an adult and not absolutely losing your mind over an NFL football game where your team played well.

That was a hard fought game between two of the best teams in the NFL. Dallas will see them again (and beat them IMO) and has all of their goals they set out to accomplish this season in front of them still.
Gotta enjoy the nfl season in its totality. The niners game hurt on a sports fan level Bc it’s liek dang you guys are just getting bullied I just feel badly.

But a good classic back and forth with all kinds of cool plays is something to appreciate. That last drive was a total gift anyways ya know

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Gotta enjoy the nfl season in its totality. The niners game hurt on a sports fan level Bc it’s liek dang you guys are just getting bullied I just feel badly.

But a good classic back and forth with all kinds of cool plays is something to appreciate. That last drive was a total gift anyways ya know
The SF game was the only loss this season that actually sucked, just because of the absolute beating the Cowboys took on national television, but this game was just flat out entertaining. There was also a lot to like from Dallas. If anything I think this just further proves that the Cowboys are a very good matchup for the Eagles and in my opinion will beat them more times than not with these two groups of players.

Either way, learning to be able to root for a team without entering a juvenile meltdown when they lose is important.

ICP

Reaction score

It's just what this team has done the past 28 years. They don't win key games.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
The SF game was the only loss this season that actually sucked, just because of the absolute beating the Cowboys took on national television, but this game was just flat out entertaining. There was also a lot to like from Dallas. If anything I think this just further proves that the Cowboys are a very good matchup for the Eagles and in my opinion will beat them more times than not with these two groups of players.

Either way, learning to be able to root for a team without entering a juvenile meltdown when they lose is important.
Yea I’m watching it and I’m thinking ahhh Philly is just a little better all around, just wanted to see them stay in it.

Classic game and might not even matter in any standings race at all ya know.
It’s early but we may be headed to New Orleans in the ‘loffs

fivetwos

Reaction score

Reasonable take. Don’t disagree.

Problem is you’re either a division winner or the 5-6-7 seed, and play all road games barring an upset something like Atlanta at SF.

They could still get hot at the right time and make the NFCCG for the first time since we were young, but that’s about the peak and it’s a little depressing since we are more of a “now” team than still building.

Tonight’s game could have gone either way regardless of what happened this past off-season, but they don’t do enough to get over the top, and also still think they are outsmarting everyone by operating that way.

Cebrin

Reaction score
I'm upset with McCarthy not kicking field goals and winning the game. Also sick of seeing Micah held 90% of his snaps. Other than that, yeah. Good game.

Cydios

Reaction score
I have no anger toward dallas (Maybe Steele) nor do I have any anger towards the Eagles. I do have it toward some zebras.

Aven8

Reaction score
An amazing game but the refs on the last score by Philly was ridiculous. When right before they didn’t call the PI with Lamb?!

Schoon and Gallup need to sit for a few weeks

TheCritic

Reaction score
I had thought all along the Cowboys were going to lose a close one. But the resilience! They hung in there until the very end! I love their chances in the rematch in a few weeks. And I'm betting on the Eagles going on a losing streak over the next few weeks.