I’m off the Dak bandwagon

D4KADON

Reaction score
He played awful for 3 quarters and then had the nerve to call out the refs after the game

He was given two opportunities to win this game and failed on both.

Joe Burrow didn’t have much of a running game either and completely showed what Prescott isn’t….a great qb

Totally disheartening

Last edited:

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
He’s trash just like the trash the fans were throwing at him. Throwing at the refs my ***. The trash throwing kept going as the players were going on as well.

He’s a scammer like his friend Zeke and Amari. All of them scamming old man Jerry into believing they were good enough to be paid top dollar on this team. What a joke. A circus at its core.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
He’s trash just like the trash the fans were throwing at him. Throwing at the refs my ***. The trash throwing kept going as the players were going on as well.

He’s a scammer like his friend Zeke and Amari. All of them scamming old man Jerry into believing they were good enough to be paid top dollar on this team. What a joke. A circus at its core.

3 of the most overrated highly compensated players you will ever see.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I feel bad for a lot of you on here who I argued with about Dak and what he was as a player.

This is not fun at all and no matter how good our roster looks or anything I’ll just never believe in this team with Dak as the QB.

I like the guy and I want him to have a title but he’s just not a good player.

I feel bad for him in a way because he works so hard and he’s such a good leader but his contract has destroyed any chance my team has of winning anything ever.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
He played awful for 3 quarters and then had the nerve to call out the refs after the game

He was given two opportunities to win this game and failed on both.

Totally disheartening
I applaud you for admitted you were wrong about Dak.

If only others could do the same instead of being stubborn about it.

Hopefully we have a solid foundation for a new QB to take over in 3 years.

lqmac1

Reaction score
I know the o line played bad, but he has the option to audible at the line. You get the ball with just under 3 minutes left, all 3 time outs needing a touchdown to win a home playoff game is every quarterbacks dream.

If he properly knew how to read defenses, he would’ve audibled into calls to take advantage of what the defense was giving him and win the game.

It’s inexcusable that he couldn’t deliver!

D4KADON

Reaction score
Person he is great, but as a QB he has a lot to go, but with how he is being paid, you gotta win big games like this. The drive with Bosa and their other star player out , you should score there.

Eh I’m not so sure about the person thing either

There’s been a few things that make me go hmm and tonight was one of them