I admit, we have firepower at WR, but Dak has to see the field better

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Austin should be on the field way more than he is. He and Cole in the slots. TE should be fazed out with this team.

Spread them out. Please.

I just don't understand the coaches angle when partially using talent instead of fulltime.

And yes TE should be scrapped.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I just don't understand the coaches angle when partially using talent instead of fulltime.

And yes TE should be scrapped.
They try and mold the players to fit their scheme instead of accepting the fact that we have no tight ends and running fewer/zero 2-TE sets.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Totally believe that the numbers will get better as the chemistry develops between Dak and this new group of WR's. Said that before the season started. It's 2 games. The O-line has to hold up its part of the bargain too. Will T Fred be back for the second half? That should stabilize the line.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Also works for Zeke....

I admit, we have Firepower at RB, but Zeke has to see the field better.

mardwin

Reaction score
Well it would just be silly to deny all our firepower at WR.

The moment we have a bad game, the receivers will suck and we have no explosive weapons. This is no different than what we saw against the Panthers, receivers are getting open. QB needs to be consistent with his passes.

tm1119

Reaction score
I think this is an egregious misuse of the word firepower. Capable seems like a more appropriate word to describe our wr group. Because if we have firepower what do you describe what most of the league has compared to us? Nuclear arsenal?

JayFord

Reaction score
Dak has to be better yes, but can we send our speed guys deep early and often that’ll open up the short passing game.....and also it keeps 8 men out of the box

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
What this thread sounds like!
HFeKxkC.gif